streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

so why aren't you sending me your user E-Mail? I told you that I haven't been able to locate a payout request following your description. But here you are continuing your hard to decipher rant on a forum.

Regards,

Lee

Streamango, if you do not make the payment I'm going to report you and I'm going to tell the Wjunction owner to close the Streamango thread because you're a scam host, they've already closed a few

Streamango, if you do not make the payment I'm going to report you and I'm going to tell the Wjunction owner to close the Streamango thread because you're a scam host, they've already closed a few

maybe he does not want to pay you anymore...use another host

but that's not a solution to threaten it because you're the only one who says it's a scam

leave it and use another videohost :)

You have the audacity to call us a scam host after receiving nine payouts in the last months?

Edit:
I've read your previous responses to other members of this forum and our users, your behaviour is not acceptable and won't be tolerated, you have not only broken the code of conduct on this forums, you have also thrown out false accusations against us.

All of the above while ignoring simple hosting rules and policies.

Good job!

maybe he does not want to pay you anymore...use another host

but that's not a solution to threaten it because you're the only one who says it's a scam

leave it and use another videohost :)
The first doesn't apply, everyone is getting paid, so did he, he is just pushing drama for no reason. I would agree with the second statement that threatening won't bring results, last but not least, I agree with the third statement as well.

Remote upload doesn't work
could you fix it, please?
Thanks

Thanks, we will look into it, is it Google Drive again?...

Last edited:
After the last remote upload upgrade, we made another update, unfortunately, it broke the standard upload. The emergency fix did its job and is now fully functional.
Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back