Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite sad. Becuase of this. If your migrating from ServeDome & want a new host.

SmokeHost.net -- Come to live chat to get 80% off your first month with us. (Shared/reseller only & new signups only)

Thanks,
Cyber.

Yes no good mate, I do not know many people that would be looking for a shared account, VPS discount would be more realistic.8-)

This is quite sad. Becuase of this. If your migrating from ServeDome & want a new host.

SmokeHost.net -- Come to live chat to get 80% off your first month with us. (Shared/reseller only & new signups only)

Thanks,
Cyber.

Ok This is not a dam advertisement thread. Stop it just stop. ur doing this everywhere even on the cb.

I am on a dedi with them... and I don't have a recent backup of my sites. If like what other said that the data is all wiped out... I am screwed. I go with them because they seem to be trusted by many members here... but this is so unexpected. Should I file a dispute with paypal right now? Or wait?

May be give them one more day , I am pretty sure they will be back.
They are a reputable company , dont think they will run away with your money.

Servedome current status.

Windows VPS: up
Linux VPS: down
Shared: up

My US VPS (linux) is still down :( Thanks NewEraCracker

Anyway, please don't spam this thread, its an important thread for the ServeDome customers. So once again, please don't start advertising your own company in this thread!

I don't want to see this thread being closed down!

For those that have been affected by this I suggest to move temporarily to another host and restore a backup.

I am sure servedome technicians will do their best to get Linux VPSes and other services back on track.

Data loss is expected.

Regards,
NewEraCracker
Servedome Customer.

rapidhorny.com working but very slow and fulldload.com not working. I don't know how can this be possible when those two sites are on same server

Now both sites work but it took 40sec to load

Dear customer,

We are very sorry to inform you that there was a security breach in our core systems which has caused major destruction of data on our Linux VPS services.

We are currently in the process of re-building our node systems and steps have been taken to prevent this issue from occuring in the future.

Customers who plan to cancel and need a refund are instructed to open a support ticket in the billing department or send an e-mail to billing@servedome.com with the subject 'Refund request'.

We will be offering a service credit of 2 months to customers who wish to continue their services. For this you need to open a support ticket in the 'Technical Support' department or send an email to support@servedome.com with the subject 'Linux VPS - Service continuation'.

Our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience this may have caused you and we will keep you updated regarding the rebuild progress.

Best regards,

Alvan Zhang
CEO
ServeDome Internet Services

<3<3

Just received this email for what it's worth
Dear customer,

We are very sorry to inform you that there was a security breach in our core systems which has caused major destruction of data on our Linux VPS services and shared hosting in the Germany location.

We are currently in the process of re-building our node systems and steps have been taken to prevent this issue from occuring in the future.

Customers who plan to cancel and need a refund are instructed to open a support ticket in the billing department or send an e-mail to billing@servedome.com with the subject 'Refund request'.

We will be offering a service credit of 2 months to customers who wish to continue their services. For this you need to open a support ticket in the 'Technical Support' department or send an email to support@servedome.com with the subject 'Linux VPS - Service continuation'.

Our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience this may have caused you and we will keep you updated regarding the rebuild progress.

Best regards,

Alvan Zhang
CEO
ServeDome Internet Services

E-mail: zhang@servedome.com
Fax: (+65) 6333 4636

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #382007
Subject: Site not loading
Ticket URL:
----------------------------------------------

Status