Status
Not open for further replies.
My VPS is up but I can't login via SSH, or FTP. So I can do is via the VPS Control Panel is hit the buttons Restart, Reboot, Reinstall...over and over again. Sigh. lol.
All data was lost, meaning that you can't login because you probably have a clean default install, you should go to SolusVM, reinstall, and change root passwd to start all over again *sign*

I'm still waiting for my node to come online :'(

Yea they wont. In paypal's TOS they say that they dont deal with virtual items. So basicly if you open a dispute you will loose and he will get the money since vps/webhosting is a virtual item.
Not true. The TOS does say that, but I've had several disputes over virtual items. Never lost one. As you see others won as well
Jason +
Also keep in mind servedome is registered hosting company in Singapure
Becoming a registered company is nothing. When I had to register my offline business it took me 5 min and $50. To get my tax id took another 5 min.

Getting hacked is not unprofessional, everyone can get hacked. Not informing the clients, that gets clients to leave. If they'd say, we got hacked but we're doing the best we can, the clients have faith, and would stay cause of the good support. As you can now see everybody claims disputes.
This is true

How to open alertpay dispute ? :D Can someone share it ? :)
Check the FAQ or email them. Probably no reason to dispute now as it said you can be refunded

servedome back now or what ?
coz i have reseller and i don't know will quite or pay next invoice ?

They're working very hard around the clock yes they're back I received my new vps server information details today in mail. The most I can recommend you is opening up a support ticket in waiting for there reply at this moment they're very busy at re-setting up servers / rebuilding the ones that were affected.

Before this servedome outage, I had never heard of them. After reading through and seeing that the owner wasn't going to cut and run like 99% would, I was impressed. I emailed them yesterday to make sure they planned to recover and continue and the CEO himself emailed back saying, they will be coming back stronger than ever. That was enough for me, signed up fora new ServeDome account last night and the hosting is working good so far.

Its not by the good times but the hard times by which you can judge a company's character.

We still have a lot of work to do but we are getting there unlike what most people thought we we're not just going to run with the cash and leave the world wide web we refunded people if they wished or we offered up to two months free to those that have always used us and enjoyed our services and as Zhang told you Webmasterpost, Yes we are coming back stronger than ever and we have many new services on the way including new promotions soon here on WJunction.

Best regards,

Dylan Chambers
Technical Engineer
ServeDome Internet Services

@ Intrusion

Servedome has had maijor DDoS attacks that have been occuring today on multiple accounts we are still in the process of migrating the DDoS attack. Which will result in suspension of service of the accounts that have violated our AUP

@ Intrusion

Servedome has had maijor DDoS attacks that have been occuring today on multiple accounts we are still in the process of migrating the DDoS attack. Which will result in suspension of service of the accounts that have violated our AUP

Thanks for the update.

Mine seems to be up now :)

I trust ServeDome is working to prevent these attacks from happening again

@ Intrusion

Migrating? If you don't even know how it's called, I don't think you know how to mitigate the attack.

EDIT: Just read you are going to suspend all sites that are getting DDoS'd. Since you look like you have no idea how to mitigate such attacks, suspending is an acceptable solution.

Migrating? If you don't even know how it's called, I don't think you know how to mitigate the attack.

EDIT: Just read you are going to suspend all sites that are getting DDoS'd. Since you look like you have no idea how to mitigate such attacks, suspending is an acceptable solution.

I second that. Mitigate is the correct word. Lol! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back