sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on tomorrow you guys again said us about weekend holiday you guys have to arrange replacement server first before closing this one

This is totally irresponsible. Its been a week and it seems to take another week with this kind of attitude.

Never faced such problems, even when we are ready to pay additional amount to move us to another server you are neglecting us.

atleast give us a time frame...

2 days? a week more? So that We can look at alternatives.

I'm not sure how long it would take! I do not have access to any of the server/leaseweb portal to check the status :(

omg what is goin' on here???

Not sure.

This is totally irresponsible. Its been a week and it seems to take another week with this kind of attitude.

Never faced such problems, even when we are ready to pay additional amount to move us to another server you are neglecting us.

Checking if I can move you to a different server - gimme a few minutes.

72 hour passed from payment made. Still waiting for my product.
X7W-6DJ-QEG1

Replied to your support ticket and sent an email with the hosting information.

Sorry for the late replies

As I don't have Server A right now, I'm moving everyone to Server D - if you have raised a support ticket, I've probably processed the move or am presently doing it.

Expect the server to be slow, coz a lot of people would be using it! Just trying to fix things with all the resources I have access to.

As I don't have Server A right now, I'm moving everyone to Server D - if you have raised a support ticket, I've probably processed the move or am presently doing it.

Expect the server to be slow, coz a lot of people would be using it! Just trying to fix things with all the resources I have access to.

Yeah move all to server "D" as it totally useless now.

I've only got server "D" with the regular plan right now. Two other servers have torrent option enabled and I don't want to provide free transmission support to anyone.

If you have a better option - shoot. Else please wait for server "A" to be online so that I can make things right.

I've only got server "D" with the regular plan right now. Two other servers have torrent option enabled and I don't want to provide free transmission support to anyone.

If you have a better option - shoot. Else please wait for server "A" to be online so that I can make things right.

Yeah.. better option i have, but that also needed Somik. i mean what about Linux server setup ? if i order for it now, how much time needed to installation? pls let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back