sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the licensing "shit" that makes sBorg original - you remove it => I'll call it nulled and will not trust/believe any "shit" that they say.

I made myself very clear with the statement " If something happens to you/your accounts, don't blame me."

I'll speak to Somik and get an update tomorrow. He hasn't responded to any of my messages/emails in the past few days.

Well, with all due respect, it was Somik's lack of professional responsability towards the 'licensing shit' that started this whole mess.......

So, if anyone's in the wrong here, it's Somik and his complete lack of professionality.

Nothing further to add.

It is the licensing "shit" that makes sBorg original - you remove it => I'll call it nulled and will not trust/believe any "shit" that they say.

I made myself very clear with the statement " If something happens to you/your accounts, don't blame me."

I'll speak to Somik and get an update tomorrow. He hasn't responded to any of my messages/emails in the past few days.

Well, with all due respect, it was Somik's lack of professional responsability towards the 'licensing shit' that started this whole mess.......

So, if anyone's in the wrong here, it's Somik and his complete lack of professionality.

Nothing further to add.

I totally agree with this. You tell us Halycon, what would you do if u were in our shoes? as earlier said, its too good a project to be abandoned like this, n if users are choosing other options is because those are the only ones left! i hope somik wakes up on the right side of his bed at least for today :P

Tried calling him but he didn't answer the call. Last time when I spoke to him, he was adding a fix to the same licensing "shit" that would make all the sBorgs work. I'm not sure if he completed the changes as I haven't received any communication. It was planned that I would buy the VPS and he would upload the latest script to make things work.

Let me try contacting him again tomorrow.

stay tuned Ppl
starting sborg host
it will have a lot better deals then Estro Web Services and cheap too :p

we m8 Sale sborg too maybe ;) but you have to setup all, we will not help or any support for it

What is this!? selling nulled scripts on sborg official thread!? what if a plugin broke? Who will fix that?

While saying that some of this falls on somik also. He is responsible to make an official statement and he seems to be completely neglecting sborg's users.

Last edited:
Tried calling him but he didn't answer the call. Last time when I spoke to him, he was adding a fix to the same licensing "shit" that would make all the sBorgs work. I'm not sure if he completed the changes as I haven't received any communication. It was planned that I would buy the VPS and he would upload the latest script to make things work.

Let me try contacting him again tomorrow.

its 'tomorrow' today:crying:

Please file disputes (if you haven't) - I haven't heard from Somik in the past few days. Tried sending messages/calls/emails but nothing works.

I'll wait till this weekend and then ask a moderator to close this thread as I can't continue asking you guys to remain patient and wait for Somik coz I'm losing patience myself.

Please file disputes (if you haven't) - I haven't heard from Somik in the past few days. Tried sending messages/calls/emails but nothing works.

I'll wait till this weekend and then ask a moderator to close this thread as I can't continue asking you guys to remain patient and wait for Somik coz I'm losing patience myself.

well i suppose then thats it :( will file a dispute n i request others to do so, mayb the thousands of dollars will shake somik up. u have been a sweetheart halycon n i assume u dnt hve acess to the (entire) script or else u wud hve explored other options. RIP sborg :(

Nope. No response at all.

I did ask the same thing!

V6ZzNPl.png

Probably Somik has die, thtz why he not even refund of linux server setup (He did not setup it) , also another one of hosting refund from Somik. while a figure $50 total.

Edit: i also lost another $50 by take a SSD vps from other provider when i order for linux server setup to somik, he not even setup it, nor refund me till now. itz almost 2 month gone.

and now i realize this: no issue it was wastage $100 of my last year (2013)

thatz all

Last edited:
I'm really sorry for your loss - Unfortunately, I never associated myself with the financial stuff that happened with sBorg. Can't be of much help to you! :(

Thanks all for supporting and making sBorg a big success! I really appreciate all the effort, suggestions, reviews and the love that you've shown.

I've requested this topic to be closed till I get any response from Somik.

Take care people! I might come up with some other stuff in the future, but for now, bye! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back