sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said only server A would be affected. I'm on server D.....

so what's the problem with it as well??!!

I didn't back up my files cause I'm not on server A..... now what?!

At first it was cause it was weekend. Not weekend anymore..... what's wrong now?! I'm not on server A and my sborg doesn't work. at all. :(

where is somik????

Anyone getting slow Download & Upload speed on "D" server? as they called it Premium server with limited number of users. but i did not see it as premium as they called. its around (1-5) Mbps Download & Upload speed i am getting. what a disgusting thing is it, even they do not reply of support ticket too.

What's going on not answering ticets nor answering in official thread here 6 days passed did you guys realize How much work we are loosing its mid of the month and a week with lot of work . Please make it up Please

Hi, sorry for not responding on time! I'm working in a 8AM - 9PM shift and hardly get anytime to get online :(

I've tried to respond to a few support tickets from my mobile though, the rest related to server downtime and plan changes are assigned to Somik. He has emailed LeaseWeb and I spoke to him yesterday, I'm pretty sure that the downtime will not affect your subscription and the days would be extended on your account.

Note: Somik is traveling home and might respond a little late - apologies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back