sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 week later and still no word from Somik on the leaseweb situation. It's the weekend, you can't be that busy with the workload to spare us a few minutes of your life to update us on the situation.

Ordered 2 ticket two days ago, no reply -.-

Kindly raise a support ticket with a screenshot of the payment - I'll do the rest in a few minutes.

1 week later and still no word from Somik on the leaseweb situation. It's the weekend, you can't be that busy with the workload to spare us a few minutes of your life to update us on the situation.

Well, when you're in a different country with limited resources - yeah it could take sometime! I'm trying to keep a track of everything till he resumes the operations. Sorry for the trouble!

Edit: To all the server "A" users who just have the updated sBorg URL - reply back to your respective sBorg support tickets and I'll email you the FTP/control panel details too. Just realized my boo-boo :)

Last edited:
I am getting this error for RG...any one has the same?

its been on and off for a while!

Code:
ERROR - connect() timed out! :
https://rapidgator.net/
ERROR - couldn't connect to host :
https://rapidgator.net/auth/login

Rapidgator: Empty response received from Rapidgator.net

PureDL, ticket assigned to Somik - he would have received an email already

its over 48 hours gone, Somik still not yet reply anything. Before you guyz told, you did not getting response from leaseweb. but i think its not issue from leaseweb, coz leaseweb business is not small like you. they do not ignore customer/client like you doing with us. so, just tell us what's going on actually truely.

Why does Brain like each of your response? Weird.

As far as the updates are concerned - Somik isn't available. Even if LeaseWeb would have replied anything, I have no access to the portal and I'm not copied in the emails.

Plus, Somik is busy with a personal event and will be back this weekend.

please release an update on pimpandhost.com image host
they have made some changes and sborg can't upload anymore
there is no more need for login there

Why its not loading same issue with server "D" What happened ??

its the end of month what u guyx are doing >:) :cursing: >:)

Last edited:
It's Christmas and you guys are uploading too much rather than going out.

Can't say that, can I? -_-

I'm not sure what is wrong with server D, for all that I can think of, too many people + holiday = server overload. Back to square one, I have no access to the servers and I'm not sure how to take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back