sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Halycon stop making us fool and let us know what the issue is first you close A server saying that you guys give it for reinstall its 10 days passed now D server also not working for last 24 hours Please let us know originally what the issue is i dont think any comapany would take 10 days for reinstall a server Did you guys realise how much we loose this month because of you guys

Last edited:
No reply to support ticket, sborg still not working on server D (and server A too, I suppose, since according to your facebook, all those who were on server A were moved to server D), somik doesn't answer or fix anything, you - as usual - don't have server access....

in the end......
great job!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Last edited:
Is Licence server at least online to find some alternative in another host provider?

Have no clue. Anyone here who's NOT on servers A and D can probably answer that.

Problem is, there are no other sborg resellers or hosting providers now. Only sborg.us ... and clearly, that doesn't mean much to Somik, seeing as he clearly doesn't bother to come online or fix anything.

Yeah.. Somik not even install my server too.. though i have ordered it almost 1 week ago. They also marked my ticket as Resolved without solution. Whats going on ?

Please do something make it up today a christmas there is lot of work

I do realize that you've been losing a lot of time because of this - but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about this. Tried to move people to server D to at least provide them with a working sBorg, but that didn't seem to last long.

Down..... server D is down.... no sborg, no answers, no somik.....

Ho ho ho...... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Yeah, Somik is at home and has no access to anything - so you can't expect a response from him. He will be back this weekend and you can expect things to get back to normal soon.

worse host. worse support..

I might sound harsh, but okay - go ahead and stop using our services. Thanks for the comment, appreciate it.

Hey Halycon stop making us fool and let us know what the issue is first you close A server saying that you guys give it for reinstall its 10 days passed now D server also not working for last 24 hours Please let us know originally what the issue is i dont think any comapany would take 10 days for reinstall a server Did you guys realise how much we loose this month because of you guys

Server A's bill was overshot by over $2000 because LeaseWeb says that we used extra bandwidth. As per our tools, we haven't. The server went down (I'm seriously not sure why) but Somik did the re-installation after it was up - and then it went down again and hasn't been up ever since. To be honest, I do not realize how much you've lost because I have no idea. But if you want responses to questions that I do not have any answer to, I would stay quiet or lose my cool.

Is Licence server at least online to find some alternative in another host provider?

Yes license server is online.

Have no clue. Anyone here who's NOT on servers A and D can probably answer that.

Problem is, there are no other sborg resellers or hosting providers now. Only sborg.us ... and clearly, that doesn't mean much to Somik, seeing as he clearly doesn't bother to come online or fix anything.

Somik doesn't have access to anything while he is at home, is it so hard for you to understand? I've already mentioned that he has some personal event that he needs to attend and he would be back this weekend.

Yeah.. Somik not even install my server too.. though i have ordered it almost 1 week ago. They also marked my ticket as Resolved without solution. Whats going on ?

The ticket must have been auto-resolved as a team member (me) replied to it. Go ahead and add a new reply - I've assigned it to Somik so it would be there till either Somik or you resolve it.

^^ If its your own vps and you have the install ticket then install it yourself. Its pretty easy I suppose.

Yeah, you could also refer to the knowledgebase on support.sborg.us for the installation instructions. I have a little knowledge when it comes to server setup, so would not be able to help you out a lot - make sure you Google for the errors, as the answers are already available on the internet.

And if you're still wondering why no one is responding to your support tickets - that's coz only Somik and I reply to the support tickets. Things are not in my favor right now, and I'm in no position/mood to respond back saying "Please wait for a while, Somik would be back this weekend to take care of the issues - apologies for the trouble"

Yeah, you could also refer to the knowledgebase on support.sborg.us for the installation instructions. I have a little knowledge when it comes to server setup, so would not be able to help you out a lot - make sure you Google for the errors, as the answers are already available on the internet.

Yes, the knowledgebase is very helpful. I remember following the same and it was installed pretty much with no errors.

how to install setup on windows vps. I saw only linux version, do you help me to install after buying windows version install tickets on my vps.
thanks.

Hey would you guys help me how much a vps cost i need with good speed and also on cheap rates also tell me configuration of both windows and linux :)

Yeah, Somik is at home and has no access to anything - so you can't expect a response from him. He will be back this weekend and you can expect things to get back to normal soon.

I might sound harsh, but okay - go ahead and stop using our services. Thanks for the comment, appreciate it.

Somik doesn't have access to anything while he is at home, is it so hard for you to understand? I've already mentioned that he has some personal event that he needs to attend and he would be back this weekend.

If somik isn't available for an entire week, the responsible and professional atitude to have would be to grant you with server access to be able to restore sborgs, and everything else.

Makes me wonder why he doesn't want you to have access to them.......

In the meantime, we're the ones with no service and no one who can do anything about it.

And sending a reply to support tickets with your own personal rants and attacks is not professional either.

Very professional on Somik's part indeed to leave and give you access to nothing. :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Hey would you guys help me how much a vps cost i need with good speed and also on cheap rates also tell me configuration of both windows and linux :)

A good VPS will cost you around 20-25$ a month. Go for linux, and not windows.

I'd recommend Redswithes or Scopehosts. Check their promos if any, you might get lucky and find one for below 20$ :)

rip.gif

10 days leave in 3 years and that's how you respond? nice! I've taken more leaves than him, maybe no one realized that.

and bapi21, if in case you wish to terminate your services use support.sborg.us and raise a ticket.

10 days leave in 3 years and that's how you respond? nice! I've taken more leaves than him, maybe no one realized that.

and bapi21, if in case you wish to terminate your services use support.sborg.us and raise a ticket.

I need to run my sborg. Which is not running from many days.. How you can asked me to terminate. You are paid but unable to provide me service. You should spend time to restore your service instead of giving lecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back