Status
Not open for further replies.
MrP....helpin others just to get a rank....its like pretending to be a nice guy...dont u think? i mean u shud get the rank for being helpful and nice....u shouldnt do all that just to get the rank....

frankly i know i might be flamed on for this but call me sour grapes or whatever u want....i didnt want the Respected rank and be classified on the same rank as what Ultima or Elio was....now that the "garbage" is bein cleared...now i can look upto the Respected Member group as a whole and work and aspire to be there sometime in the future....

well nabor smoked me out so now i have a clear head

im not mad im sad
but im not going to let it bother me why?
because i know my reputation is flawless
and im a great guy that's always willing to help people
in need and rank or no rank that wont change yes loget it did make me sad
but i missed the hole reason this was done for the fact i was in the hospital the past 2 days having a growth in my neck removed and didnt get home to last night when i only was on WJ for like 1 min so i didn't see the thread or reasons why it happen
so i apologize for calling deleted a asshole and saying if WJ wants to be a shit hole let it i was upset and hadn't smoked weed in 2 days

but again i dont need rank to tell me that i am a great person
and will continue to be 1 and rank or not my haters will still hate
so let the drama Continue :)

I think MrPeanut should be respected,I have seen him helping people a lot of time ,and never ignored his duties I remember those days when Angeix Aka Jordan was spamming the whole forum with multiple usernames and posts and shit nd it was hardtime for peanut cleaning the shit with one baby in hand. Well there are many instances as such.
Well not as a Mod but atleast a Respected Member? Common Wj you cant just throw hi
This way. Would be dis respecting him specially when he has helped us.

Personal opinion
Correct me if I am wrong.

well nabor smoked me out so now i have a clear head

im not mad im sad
but im not going to let it bother me why?
because i know my reputation is flawless
and im a great guy that's always willing to help people
in need and rank or no rank that wont change yes loget it did make me sad
but i missed the hole reason this was done for the fact i was in the hospital the past 2 days having a growth in my neck removed and didnt get home to last night when i only was on WJ for like 1 min so i didn't see the thread or reasons why it happen
so i apologize for calling deleted a asshole and saying if WJ wants to be a shit hole let it i was upset and hadn't smoked weed in 2 days

but again i dont need rank to tell me that i am a great person
and will continue to be 1 and rank or not my haters will still hate
so let the drama Continue :)

Calling yourself a "Great Person" is big headed and shows signs of arrogance. If you were saying you were a nice person then it'd be acceptable, but I suppose there's alot of them around here so giving them all respected would be wrong. The people who deserve respected are the ones who don't expect it.

It really doesnt make any difference, you shouldn't worry about it.

For those who knows you it will always be the same, does a different colour make you different? then don't worry! Don't focus on small things

lulz, are u realizing that you are on others ppl property, where they can act and move however they decide?

There can be numerous reasons behind this. They can be testing anyone who's demoted, to see do they really respect this place, or not.

For example, I asked hundreds of questions in chatbox, and everyone ignored me, even if chat was full of so called 'respected' members.

Bunch of those respected members are using that status for their own gain, which loose it's original sense. They are building their very own businesses around that status. They are monetizing that status. You might ask what is wrong with that.
Everything.
Giving you a status of 'respected' member, means that admin somehow guarantee that you are trusted. I would never trust a junky, who smoke weed. (and no, I don't want to start to talk about weed, was there, saw all)
Ya, some of members are bragging how they drink, do drugs. WTF, u should be banned, not only demoted, as far as I concerned. And not just you. Many 'respected' are just pricks, nothing else. Because they act like one.

Enuff said. My 2 cents.

For example, I asked hundreds of questions in chatbox, and everyone ignored me, even if chat was full of so called 'respected' members.

5Quva.png

:)

I'm not going to say that some of you guys are taking it too seriously because you aren't. But most of you should know that if you ask for a rank that you won't get it. It's not that hard to understand, just put yourself in the position of Forum Administrator. Would you give a certain rank to some person who is asking for it, or someone who is helping in some way. But he didn't asked for it. I believe all of you would do the same, you'd ignore that one who asked for the rank. And you would give out the rank to the guy who didn't ask for it.

Just chill out, causing a drama because of demotion won't get anything good.

lulz, are u realizing that you are on others ppl property, where they can act and move however they decide?

There can be numerous reasons behind this. They can be testing anyone who's demoted, to see do they really respect this place, or not.

Bunch of those respected members are using that status for their own gain, which loose it's original sense. They are building their very own businesses around that status. They are monetizing that status. You might ask what is wrong with that.
Everything.
Giving you a status of 'respected' member, means that admin somehow guarantee that you are trusted. I would never trust a junky, who smoke weed. (and no, I don't want to start to talk about weed, was there, saw all)
Ya, some of members are bragging how they drink, do drugs. WTF, u should be banned, not only demoted, as far as I concerned. And not just you. Many 'respected' are just pricks, nothing else. Because they act like one.

Enuff said. My 2 cents.

well your way of thinking is really weird where are you from man? and mr peanut just move on its just a rank man its not like you are getting gangbang its just the internet B-)

No matter what Rank you have, if you keep posting crap/talking Bs.. members will have No respect for you. Thats my 2 cents on the matter.

I think MrPeanut should be respected,I have seen him helping people a lot of time ,and never ignored his duties I remember those days when Angeix Aka Jordan was spamming the whole forum with multiple usernames and posts and shit nd it was hardtime for peanut cleaning the shit with one baby in hand. Well there are many instances as such.
Well not as a Mod but atleast a Respected Member? Common Wj you cant just throw hi
This way. Would be dis respecting him specially when he has helped us.

Personal opinion
Correct me if I am wrong.

lol same has alot of other people i could go as far as i saying there other people who have helped much more by much i mean a ton more than mrp who have not been regognized by the senior management

The term respected has changed over time i honestly think respected member or maybe community contributor should be a group their was several people in the group that helped members of our community out on daily bases i mean the rank is just a color over all but it was somthing that maybe members of our community earned over time and dedication to the forums and its members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back