Status
Not open for further replies.
dark_hunter, all will be sorted soon. I'm just extremely busy now. So, changes, edits, modifications, responses.. all will take time.

lulz, are u realizing that you are on others ppl property, where they can act and move however they decide?

There can be numerous reasons behind this. They can be testing anyone who's demoted, to see do they really respect this place, or not.

For example, I asked hundreds of questions in chatbox, and everyone ignored me, even if chat was full of so called 'respected' members.

Bunch of those respected members are using that status for their own gain, which loose it's original sense. They are building their very own businesses around that status. They are monetizing that status. You might ask what is wrong with that.
Everything.
Giving you a status of 'respected' member, means that admin somehow guarantee that you are trusted. I would never trust a junky, who smoke weed. (and no, I don't want to start to talk about weed, was there, saw all)
Ya, some of members are bragging how they drink, do drugs. WTF, u should be banned, not only demoted, as far as I concerned. And not just you. Many 'respected' are just pricks, nothing else. Because they act like one.

Enuff said. My 2 cents.

I read that clearly without my glasses on

it's sad to see some "Respected Members" Groveling for their title back, that's all it is a title, if you need some reassurance here(Not the ones that missed out on what happened and are like wtf):

[slide]http://eih.bz/s0/number1sig.jpg[/slide]

go ahead and print it out maybe you can pin it to your shirt

Why were people demoted anyway? If he had earned "respected" before, what makes him not respected now?

Not that it bothers me, I'm too damn awesome and respected for any silly rank. It's just understood!

So as Oliva said, If he earned this rank how is it sad ? he has the right to be butt hurt maybe he put a lot of hours into our community, helped a ton of people out

Honestly, it's just a rank. Yeah, I've got to admit, if you had it, and lost it, you may feel weird without it. But, even at that, you're still you. And if you're still a respected, trusted webmaster, it shouldn't matter. It's not about the rank, the color, etc. it's about what it represents, and I think that's what people have come to forget, and thus, people wanting to do this mass demotion.

it's sad because if they helped the community they should know it themselves, not have to be told that they have via a rank and also along the fact that those who truly deserve the rank will get it back, ones that will continue to help whether or not they have the rank because once again it is a title; you are suppose to help, to solve problems to better the communitee not because you want a certain rank which often enough misguides people from the whole purpose of the rank.

I'm sad for few peoples like Royal King, Santocool, lig}{tning as they always used to help everyone but I am happy for peoples like MrPeanut420. I am happy for him he should be banned too as he used to banned people like fool.

And also happy with few peoples promotion like DeLeTeD :).

At last I will just say that hope everything gets sorted out soon.

XForce!

it's sad because if they helped the community they should know it themselves, not have to be told that they have via a rank and also along the fact that those who truly deserve the rank will get it back, ones that will continue to help whether or not they have the rank because once again it is a title; you are suppose to help, to solve problems to better the communitee not because you want a certain rank which often enough misguides people from the whole purpose of the rank.

If they helped the community a few times previously, that doesnt mean they should automatically get it. If they helped BEFORE and yet CONTINUE to help then they will get noticed over the course of a few weeks then get their little rank that makes them think their special.

Comprende amigo?

I'm sad for few peoples like Royal King, Santocool, lig}{tning as they always used to help everyone but I am happy for peoples like MrPeanut420. I am happy for him he should be banned too as he used to banned people like fool.

And also happy with few peoples promotion like DeLeTeD :).

At last I will just say that hope everything gets sorted out soon.

XForce!

all i can say to this is you truly are sad and have no life to worry about me so much lol

haters will always hate no matter the rank lol

myqEs.png

fixed it :)

How do you feel about spending few minutes of your life for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back