Status
Not open for further replies.

NewEraCracker

Hello WJ,

I'd like to share my opinion about respected mass demotion.

I know this board needs cleanup but there are some members that contributed with their time to make Wjunction better.

Please give respected rank back to people who contributed to this board.

Kind regards,
NewEraCracker.

PS: If you intend to reply to this thread please keep things polite.

99 comments
This will remain open as long as it doesnt turn into a shit flinging match. I personally think this was kinda long overdue myself,the clean slate.

there was justa thread on this, what is the point of another one? The people who earned it will return to it. Saying wj is a shit hole and swearing really isn't a good way to get it back imo.

i have no weed right now so im a little ticked off by this and yea i said if WJ wants to be a shit hole let it but im pissed

fist i was robed of S moderator for 1 day banning Jason and and shout box banning HX and CM for talking shit i got mad and i 1 day banned them it was a mistake and i payed for it
and lost my rank even though Elj said no one would be demoted
it was only a mistake so they told everyone i stepped down to say there saving me face.

Saving Face? my rep is awesome and im a great guy and would never do wrong on anyone so keep your save face excuse

i do respect Elj and WJ but the choices there making is making me lose that respect
i earned my ranks im a great person i help anyone that needs it

i busted my ass everyday for WJ dealing with flamers trolls and reports and messes
and i did it all with a smile to help better WJ and look where we are now
i was tossed in the trash like yesterdays garbage i dont find it fair a lot of use earned and deserve rank

people say rank is nothing dont worry about rank to them i say w/e i like rank and want my rank if you dont care about rank thats on you but i know your lining.

i have no weed right now so im a little ticked off by this and yea i said if WJ wants to be a shit hole let it but im pissed

fist i was robed of S moderator for 1 day banning Jason and and shout box banning HX and CM for talking shit i got mad and i 1 day banned them it was a mistake and i payed for it
it was only a mistake so they told everyone i stepped down to say there saving me face.

Saving Face? my rep is awesome and im a great guy and would never do wrong on anyone so keep your save face excuse

i do respect Elj and WJ but the choices there making is making me lose that respect

i busted my ass everyday for WJ dealing with flamers trolls and reports and messes
i was tossed in the trash like yesterdays garbage i dont find it fair a lot of use earned and deserve rank

people say rank is nothing dont worry about rank to them i say w/e i like rank and want my rank if you dont care about rank thats on you but i know your lining.

Relax man, I'll get you your weed.. u got $200?

Mr P you realize I was a member when I made that thread, right? I knew there was more behind you stepping down, and regardless of what you say I and other staff covered up for some of the stuff you did (or when I was staff anyways). I mean coming on and swearing telling to some nasty things is uncalled for. The title needs a direction, must own good respectable sites, or help out wj. Yes you helped wj, but in a different way then the others. It depends on the criteria that elj is basing repect on. I told you in the chatbox and I will tell you hear, get off give it 24hours and take a break so you don't say something you will regret (like wj is a shit hole which you already said). I mean why want a rank on a shit hole?

I don't think MrPeanut deserves the rank if Whoo dosen't have it. Whoo is the longest serving moderator on WJ. He's being a quiet hard working staff member for twice as long with half the amount of drama following him and never made mistakes.

I'm not worried though. The people who deserve it will be rewarded and it's only a matter of time before the people who deserve it are rewarded.

yea mr happy I have been saying it for ever. Put staff a side, what did Mr P do to get in the original group to begin with? Yes he hosted people for free, but anyone can do that. If he wants to be an ___hole I can be one 2.

Your basically demanding for the rank. Ive helped loads of people same has alot of members elj cant promote everyone to respected can he?

This was a good move and mrp just do what you do help people and you will get the rank back in no time but moaning aint doing you any favours. Do you see lifetalk moaning about loosing his rank? no

This is what happened to the original "Webmasters" rank, it was everyone demanding it, wanted to be one, got to be so many posts and pm's, st0ne deleted whole group. Life is a circle?

You take the internet WAY too seriously. Man just look at yourself, you just wrote like a essay (I'm assuming you had tears in your eyes whilst writing it) about some silly little rank and how you feel you deserve it.

MrPeanut420 < Bet that makes you feel like you're awesome eh?

You take the internet WAY too seriously. Man just look at yourself, you just wrote like a essay (I'm assuming you had tears in your eyes whilst writing it) about some silly little rank and how you feel you deserve it.

MrPeanut420 < Bet that makes you feel like you're awesome eh?

lmfao loget I am truely sorry for anything I said to you, your very funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back