Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,900 comments
again 7 days shaving of rebills & sales ..

with all this shaving money they can shut off debrits forever

i hope they have do that.
Post automatically merged:

with all this shaving money they can shut off debrids forever

Last edited:
New solution for all their problems:

If your sales are getting shaved - cry >> if your sales are getting shaved more - cry more.
It will compensate the missing money, because tears are more worth than money.

Dj Khaled Yes GIF by VH1

I never cry i dont cry for sales or any other things related warez.
they are stupid kids some uploaders i laugh when i see them faces they call them self webmasters for me they are small baby :)

rapidgator is still No1 because they earned this position

TO be a great uploader your patience should be with you to be a great webmaster your brain should be with you not only talent. :) if you believe u can just make sites only and dont know how to run sites its mean u are wasting your time . if you believe you can run also u can uploads also u can deal also its means u are multi talented :) believe in your self believe you can do believe this is ur destiny and u will grab this .

this is how i work i believe in god i believe god will give me something whatever he created and made for me. so i m always happy :) dont blame to rapidgator blame to your self .

Rapidgator gave you money they gave you premium they gave you everything if them dark days now you must support them ..

Work in a two parts if you posting movies ebooks games use two filehosts in two category & in one category use single filehost...

Show your talent and show your popularity if u have good terms with admins they will allow you.

thn you will get sales for sure.

thank you.

Believe in god believe in your self believe that .

Last edited:
If I add those banners at my site and someone click those banner and purchase premium via them, will I get same amount as from files? Or it will be less like banner sale?
BNRG.jpg

Back