Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,793 comments
Sales dead, nearly 2 weeks, not even minimum payout , is it dead ?
Is it your job here to post every day that you do not have any sale?

1. Rapidgator Discussion thread

Sales dead, nearly 2 weeks, not even minimum payout , is it dead ?
  2. P

Since last 2 months sales so unstable and nearly dead for most of the month, Its been 15 days since a sale :rage::rage::rage::rage:
  3. P

1 sales for last 13 days, wtf ????
  4. P

No sale, 1 refund
  5. P

10 days worst ever result , not a single sales
  6. P

Dead sales since more then a week :(

I had good, daily sales from around October 20 to 31. "Good" meaning it was back to normal, as it was all the time like half a year ago. In the weeks before that it was already really bad though. Now since November 1st it's completely dead again, no sales at all. It doesn't make statistically any sense that I would be having good sales in a ten day stretch, but before and after like *nothing*. And the number of Downloads were stable all the time. So that means they just have switched off the sales attribuion again, they are cheating on their "affiliate partners".

RapidGator has been adopted as kind of a standard hoster in the German Warez scence since start of the year, so they must be making tons of money right now. So they should be giving back a fair (honest) share of their revenue to the Uploaders and not cheat on them. Maybe they think the Uploaders can't just ditch them, now that so many users have already bought a Premium account from them. But that goes faster than they might think, and then there'll never be a going a back to them. Of course users with a Premium will be pissed like hell if I just stop supporting RG, but what can I do? I'm not going to do free slave work for RG, so they can keep all the money, but not give back the fair share to their "partners"...

I had good, daily sales from around October 20 to 31. "Good" meaning it was back to normal, as it was all the time like half a year ago. In the weeks before that it was already really bad though. Now since November 1st it's completely dead again, no sales at all. It doesn't make statistically any sense that I would be having good sales in a ten day stretch, but before and after like *nothing*. And the number of Downloads were stable all the time. So that means they just have switched off the sales attribuion again, they are cheating on their "affiliate partners".

RapidGator has been adopted as kind of a standard hoster in the German Warez scence since start of the year, so they must be making tons of money right now. So they should be giving back a fair (honest) share of their revenue to the Uploaders and not cheat on them. Maybe they think the Uploaders can't just ditch them, now that so many users have already bought a Premium account from them. But that goes faster than they might think, and then there'll never be a going a back to them. Of course users with a Premium will be pissed like hell if I just stop supporting RG, but what can I do? I'm not going to do free slave work for RG, so they can keep all the money, but not give back the fair share to their "partners"...

Germen Warez Sites didnt adopt so much RG, I see only chaos on those sites after shareonline was closed and after uploaded.net started banning accounts ...
Also, not so many german sites are left, everything is owned now from Russians and East Europe, even filehosts ... ;)

Back