Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,876 comments
PeI0Mt.jpg

PeIqN8.jpg

I will got a sale last night but my account balance is 0
I will face this problem 1st time

MrIdiot. How much idiocy is left in you? Fools like you can only afford to think, Filehosts are honest and totally automated. You complained about Rebills on Rapidgator. So your logic falls flat. There were two idiots already in this thread who defend Rapidgator, now you have joined the list too.
seriously that's your answer
read again and reply again

hahaha this thinks that I defend rapidgator
let me laugh hahaha

if you can read I said hosts in general

How did you label yourself in your previous comment?

your ignorance and your lack of understanding
makes you answer so wrong hahaha

don't answer anymore
I am lazy to respond to ignorant and stupid people

seriously that's your answer
read again and reply again

hahaha this thinks that I defend rapidgator
let me laugh hahaha

if you can read I said hosts in general

How did you label yourself in your previous comment?

your ignorance and your lack of understanding
makes you answer so wrong hahaha

don't answer anymore
I am lazy to respond to ignorant and stupid people

As if anyone takes a Troll like you seriously here. Your stupid logic is surely laughable and self proclaimed meaningless Research is same as the other stupid guy Mrperfect

RG is a cheater, he takes from me 4 sales last month in one week then says back to the owner, and also no sales for 20 days
Also Nitro low sales , but RG is dead
What is going on !!!
We all like rebills, but there are users who wanted to buy only 1 month premium. Than they check bank statement and see they been charged 3 month in the row. They mark this transactions as fraudent and processing takes it from rapidgator account. Rapidagtor just passing this chargeback to affiliate because you been credited with fund which been later refunded to the customer.

We all like rebills, but there are users who wanted to buy only 1 month premium. Than they check bank statement and see they been charged 3 month in the row. They mark this transactions as fraudent and processing takes it from rapidgator account. Rapidagtor just passing this chargeback to affiliate because you been credited with fund which been later refunded to the customer.

@bnsxsuper is talking about 4 sales. LAMO @RG support @Youknowwho #WeKnowRgCheats

Rapidgator should send some proper support guy who can read English well, instead of trying to read between the lines to cover the cheating.

Last edited:
@bnsxsuper is talking about 4 sales. LAMO @RG support @Youknowwho #WeKnowRgCheats

Rapidgator should send some proper support guy who can read English well, instead of trying to read between the lines to cover the cheating.
yes RG cheating more than before , this 4 sales also not exist in table refund !!! just for last month
take two sales in the same hour two times !!! see the Day
every time RG do this shit

image.png

10 years ago we had only few, now we have much more hosts than 10 year ago. You can't get same money you got 10 years ago because there is more competition. And you need not to post mirors. If you just post 1 host, you will get more money at the end.

Back