Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,873 comments
Is anyone getting problems with Rapidgator changing passwords, everyday After a few GB downloaded they send me an email with a new password, every f*cking day!!!!

And most of my friends too, also have the same problem!!

WTH is going on with this site??

Never heared that and i know many leechers which are using RG.

Only happened to me, when switching IPs to fast with i'm downloading. And it's good that they act this way - defense against account sharing.
Actually I buy my rapidgator premium to download stuff I want from warez forums, Is not shared and it is happening everyday.

So now I cannot use my account which i paid?
Post automatically merged:

Actually I buy my rapidgator premium to download stuff I want from warez forums, Is not shared and it is happening everyday.

So now I cannot use my account which i paid?
My question is, why they force me to change the password everytime? After 30-40 GB downloded?

Last edited:
It appears that PPD download counter has stopped working. It hasn't moved a cent in a few hours on Friday!
Post automatically merged:

It started counting again few moments ago. I guess it is fixed now.

Last edited:
Is anyone getting problems with Rapidgator changing passwords, everyday After a few GB downloaded they send me an email with a new password, every f*cking day!!!!

And most of my friends too, also have the same problem!!

WTH is going on with this site??
They reset password if you download 100 gb of data in 1 day. May be you need to stop stealing our content.

Back