Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

All our premium users can leech there torrent files with very high speed to our servers then can share this files or download it to there pc in very high speed

Have an easy download with queenshare.com

QueenShare.com
Support Team

Payout this week will done after 2H from now so , any uploader want to request there payout this week
Plz do that now to get your payout in time

Hi

All our users can leech there torrent files with very high speed to our servers then can share this files or download it to there pc in very high speed
You can share us with you openions via this link

http://www.queenshare.com/n60-torrent-leech-is-avilable-now-for-all-users-.html

Have an easy download with queenshare.com

QueenShare.com
Support Team

Last edited:
We work in popup problem now and after we finish contract with advertiser we will decrease it

30TB torrent leech from yesterday viva queenshare.com

We still have more and more and wait our surprise in our new affiliate program that will give you more over you dream

Last edited:
Is it true that if we purchased a new premium account in the month of February, we can get the duration doubled?

This was the email:
"Any users buy premium in February , we will double there premium period , so Harry and get your premium today and catch this deal"

Is it true that if we purchased a new premium account in the month of February, we can get the duration doubled?

This was the email:
"Any users buy premium in February , we will double there premium period , so Harry and get your premium today and catch this deal"
د

Yes this offer is done in February till 25/2 and you must contact sales after buy premium and tell them about your payment transaction and your username to get this promo

Any payment from reseller didn't have this offer
http://www.queenshare.com/n61-double-your-premium-in-february-.html

are you sure storge space for free user [Storage space=250GB] ?
No , it's 150GB

stats are wrong (for me)
all my files are between 680MB and 990MB,
they are downloaded by groups A and B, so normally I should be minimum 0.009 by DL but if you calculate it never gets this result.
More, earned is removed for DCMA delte files.

I let you calculate this month

76 / $0.1827
24 / $0.0630
62 / $0.2184
19 / $0.0504
total
181 / $0.5145

Another host that I'll forget when I get my payment
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back