Status
Not open for further replies.
ive used over ppd tables and for neally 200 downloads and only getting 18p isent right to be honest even if you do check it and say its right its not and ive been in file hosting for 7 years

just as i thought you would say that anyway good luck in your business im not sitting on getting paid for low tiers its just not worth my time

i think we reply that and say we see that you have 0.25 not 0.18 and you have mixed downloads from tier2 and tier3 and tier4
We want you to trust us we didn't cheat and we will not do that , you can work with queenshare or not that is your openion and we hope you get better than us anyway , we here to help,you get max profit from your work

Can you tell us the traffic amount you can provide from Bulgaria

All uploaders that want to request there payout this week the deadline to request your payout will be after 2 H from now so Harry up to get your payment today or you will get your payout next payout period

Plz check we reply

We do some servers migration today , if you have some error to access queenshare that cuz some dns updates and will resolved very soon

Last edited:
Please fix ftp connection login, sometime be connect sometime not : 530 Login incorrect.
can you create a different login for default, expecialy for ftp uploaders like other filehosting?
i think is better without problem.

thanks a lot.

Last edited:
one forum told me you got alot of ads on your website and that dont make it look good for me remove em or frums just gonna block you cause of your ads

many of the uploaders know how 10upload scamed their affliates
10upload makers for queen share
if check 10upload.com it redirects to queen share
be alert guys
i lost 40$ in 10upload if they pays that money i will start work
welcome to wjunction

That done because we add new FTP servers to increase our capacity ,so you will see that error sometimes till dns everywhere updated

I think we toke about this ads before and say we will decrease it but we still surf ads cuz if you will not request payout for your downloads we can remove ads then , this is the market we work within

For 70% from downloads that what we offer you can request mix plan or pps plan you will get 70% from sales that mean if you sell 1 month premium you will get $7 and we have good uploaders work in this plan and make good profit

yes , we own the domain of 10upload.com and we buy it after the old owner close there site and we say that before and we didn't have any data for 10upload users or any thing about there work we buy this domain to help in get traffic when we start our service and that domain suitable for us to get targeted traffic and if we know that problems we hadn't bought it

Anyway you are welcome to queenshare and make sure we will pay you in time and we are very sorry if you lose money with 10upload.com , I think we buy this domain from 2 years now and we pay our users in time

Last edited:
Judy-queensha :That done because we add new FTP servers to increase our capacity ,so you will see that error sometimes till dns everywhere updated.
i kwnow, but how many time to fix it?
tks!

heart_tracker: if u work hard u can earn 25$ too mate just keep work hard low payout is not a big issue only hard work need to reach the 25$.
maybe a middle way like 15 $ is better, or not?
cause if you and all user want renew premium accounts, can faster request payout too.

Last edited:
ive never herd such nononse they gotta have the adds to pay uploaders weekly i knew overs and they dident have adds to pay us wekkly just a way for them to earn a extra buck in my eyes just like filegag they earn off a exe you got to download i am not fool

i kwnow, but how many time to fix it?
tks!

maybe a middle way like 15 $ is better, or not?
cause if you and all user want renew premium accounts, can faster request payout too.

FTP is already work now perfect

For min payout this is our rules and we have many uploaders pass this min weekly and $25 is not that much

no they never cut the earning i already tested mate i can also test

queenshare is best for me always

Dude are you a admin Or what?

02d3220897ca40189d4aef3.png

Remote upload Rockzzz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back