Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

no need, I have $ 2 to earn to reach the payment.
after I stop with you.

But thank you for the attention given to me.

Also we need to open this ticket to help us if we have problem to solve it to you and others we give every small request all our attention to make our uploaders happy and you will find our support team very helpfull

If it helps others, I send you my id as I am by the courage / nor time to open a ticket and again explain my case

Edit: resolved Thanks Judy

Last edited:
We will test that and reply in pm

Thank you linkx for your co-operate and we hope we make more improve in near future that will make all our uploaders make more profit , and we will announce that very soon after our new design and improve in service

Last edited:
We work now in new design and new updates in queenshare.com and new changes in payout table it will help our uploaders to earn more wait our announce very soon in this month

Hi all our uploaders

You will see great increase in profit from this countries UK, US, SE, BE, FR in this month according to our new changes and you will see queenshare in new look after 1 week

Less in ads and popup and increase in free users downloads per day and increase in traffic you will have hot summer with queenshare.com

QueenShare.Com
Support Team

Last edited:
do not forget Italy man.
ther' s a connection problem:
Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
please fix this.

We solve this problem of mis connection and we didn't forget Italy but we give priority to our high traffic countries then we will work in all other countries and we will update our payout table very soon

Hi,

You have not answered my last PM, why? you do not have proof to show me to justify my stats?

And this, how do you explain?
Maimage____l_17812449857.jpg

no group has the rate for sizes 501 - 1000 Mb

We send to you our explain if you didn't trust us you can stop host in queenshare we didn't cheat our users and we sure our system is calculate what you get exactly and we didn't count proxy downloads or server to server downloads we give it the real ip of the user , we see downloads from USA proxy sites we have detector system to detect user real ip so we add profit according that

Again your answer proves nothing and I can not explain why a file that is part of the rank 501 - 1000 Mb gives me $ 0.0042.
yes I'll stop I just expected the minimum to request payment. it would be a shame for me to have got so hard $ 23.4639 and you leave, it took me 1 year to have.

As you say you work hard to get that amount but we have another uploader get double that amount every week , I think the problem of your strategy , and we announce that we have new improve in profit from USA,uk,BE,FR, in this month and I think you will see more profit in your wallet after that , if you didn't trust us you will be not satisfied otherwise what we do , we want to help to explain why that done but you didn't believe

We solve this problem of mis connection and we didn't forget Italy but we give priority to our high traffic countries then we will work in all other countries and we will update our payout table very soon
interesting.
regards

P.S.
queenshare are off line...

Last edited:
Hi,

When are you going stop cheating?
You can say that everything is normal it is not true!
It is not normal to have rates like this still and always with 700Mb files downloaded in France.( or for any other country.)

Maimage____l_15558853792.jpg

2.1$ for 1000dl worse and worse o_o
Here is a screen of 2012, which shows you honest this period.
Maimage____l_67056866642.jpg

Please reduce the minimum payment, I can take my money and flee!
In any case I will upload nothing else.

You should shew great things for uploaders to europe, what is it?
reduce by two the rates, reduce speed for free users and add adfly. Good! users see it and turn around.
I can not even post your links, adfly is not accepted where I post.

Big mistake I made when I registered on your site ....

Hi linkx
You work in download only mode and this mode you will get only 70% from your profit from downloads and we didn't cheat you select tht in your user control panel

All what we say ,we work Now in new affliate program that will lunch very soon I think in May 2013 and in brief it will work in user subscribe fee and use this fee you will get double or trouble or 10 times from your profit for 1 year , subscribe period that mean if you in silver membership you will get double of your profit from download as example if you get $20 this week for normal program you will get $40 in this new program also download mode will be 100% from downloads and you will get 5% from uploaders refer earn

We will describe more after we lunch it and our new design , no more ads no more popup we have new investment in progress , all at will be early in may

registration impossible. when I try to verify the account always leave "Invalid confirm code" or "Software error:

Can't execute select:
Unknown column 'usr_mbsh_expire' in 'field list' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 72.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@queenshare.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back