Status
Not open for further replies.
buying premium

Hi , Judy-queensha; I was wondering why you don't accept paypal as one of the methods to buy a premium account ? Its no big deal to me, just wondering since you will pay out via paypal. I was also looking at the new program with the silver, diamond ect. I don't know of those payment plans could you pm me more details on how they work.

Hi , Judy-queensha; I was wondering why you don't accept paypal as one of the methods to buy a premium account ? Its no big deal to me, just wondering since you will pay out via paypal. I was also looking at the new program with the silver, diamond ect. I don't know of those payment plans could you pm me more details on how they work.

We send pm for you about PayPal payment

Silver plan your profit will be double for 365 days
Gold plan. Your profit will be *3 for 365 days
Platinum plan your profit will be *5 for 365 days
Diamond plan your profit will be *10 for 365 days

And you can renew , your membership in any membership you need also you have all premium users benefits

I will try it

You welcome any time Dunhill

hi Judy, i am new and just registered and trying to download from your host. i like it, thank you. but if you dont mind, would you add extra storage for atleast like 500gb like other..? that if you dont mind.
thank you for your time and reply.

Sorry jjos we didn't have any promo that days for free premiums

Our new uploader affliate program is online and avilable for all our uploaders now we have 4 membership

1- silver membership it will give you premium benefits and your profit will be *2
2- gold membership your profit will be *3
3- platinum membership profit will be *5
4- diamond membership profit will be * 10

Any uploaders need to join this new affliate program and earn more you can join via your user control panel via this link
http://www.queenshare.com/?op=my_account

And we will give some of our famous uploader free join to this new affliate program

We will be happy to see your comments and suggestion in this topic

Last edited:
fix this now cannot enter website at all

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@queenshare.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Software error: C a n ' t c o n n e c t t o My s q l s e r v e r . a t Mo d u l e s / D a t a B a s e . pm l i n e 2 8 . For help, please send mail to the webmaster
(webmaster@queenshare.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

uwbX9d3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back