Status
Not open for further replies.

monsterhunter32

Website Features:
1. Multiple Video Uploading: Upload multiple video's at one time using our FTP uploader
2. Automatic MP4 Conversion: Convert any video type to MP4 upon upload
3. Video quality options: Choose to encode mp4 video's and set the quality of your video's from 240p to 1080p or have the video quality adjust depending on the viewers internet connection
4. Video Playlist Creation: Organize all your video's easily
5. High Security: All accounts are password protected and SSL protected. The video player has theft protection like disable right click and url restriction which allows you to choose certain website where your video can only play.
6. Video Ad Insertion: Insert your own video advertisements anywhere within your videos
7. Caption Options: Upload a video with subtitles or add them later with our video caption options.
8. Excellent Customer Service: We respond to all questions within 24 hours and if our video player or website doesn't have something you want we will program it in for no additional cost to you.
9. Mobile App: So you can take your video's on the go (still in development)
10. And much more...

Click Here

Frequently Asked Questions (For Users)- Updated 6/14/2018

How Do I Reset My Password?
Under account tab go to profile settings . Click edit next to account box and input new password.

How Do I create playlists?
Click Plus(+) icon next to your username on the side of your video library to display a pop up. Fill out the title and save playlist.

How Do I add video's on playlist?
Click on your username name to reveal the word library on the left side bar. Then click the down arrow to reveal the different playlists you have created. Right click on the playlist to either edit, add video's, or delete your playlist.

How Do I edit video?
Go to the individual video you want to edit and click the edit icon next to it. After your video opens up to be edited you can change the title and description. To change the video's video settings or add an ad to it, click the show more text to reveal more options.

How Do I remove video?
Go to the individual video you want to remove and click the edit icon next to it. After your video opens up to be edited click remove button at bottom.

How Do I edit caption/subtites?
Go to the individual video you want to add captions/subtitles for and click the edit icon next to it. After your video opens up to be edited click show more text to open individual video settings options. Click Yes next to Do you want to edit/add automatic subtitles? Clicking yes will open a text box which you can add/edit WEBVTT file.

Where Can I Find the embed code?
There are two places you can find the embed code for a video.
1. Go to the individual video you want the embed code for and click the edit icon next to it. After your video opens up .

2. Go to your video library dashboard and click the check mark next to the video's you which to select. After your video's are check marked click the icon next to the top check mark on your video library dashboard to reveal a pop-up of all your check marked video's and there embeded code options.

How Do I Add Video Ads?
On your dashboard next to each video there is a edit icon which if clicked will allow you to edit your video's. After your video opens up to be edited click the show more text to open individual video settings options. Choose Yes for the "Video Ads?" statement which will then display browse button and time box. Click the browse button to select a video from your computer to insert into the video, and input a time in the time box to choose when you want the ad to play.

Notes:
A. Video Ads must be placed in time order
B. Only MP4 video's are allowed to be uploaded as ads
C. Maximum Video Ad size is 200MB

Can I Restrict My Video's To Certain Domains?
Yes there are two ways to do so:
  • 1. Go to your Video Settings tab under Account Tab. Go to the option that says "Restrict video embed option by domain" and choose "Yes". This will open a text box which you will be able to input the url's of the websites you want your video's limited too. Note: Only add one url per line.
  • 2. Click on your username/top of logo after login on dashboard. You can find edit icon beside your video title. Click on the edit icon. After click above icon within few second display flowing information.

>> Show more button. On click of Show more button display "Restrict video embed option by domain" if chose yes then open a textarea. You add list of domain one per line

How Do I Upgrade video library?
There are two ways:

Automatic:
When your current video library crosses your current video plan size you will automatically be allocated an additional Terabyte. You should receive an email notifying you of the upgrade.

Manually:
On the Profile Settings tab under account click "Upgrade video library"

Last edited:
278 comments
DMCA Policy/ Video Takedowns
We haven't received any copyright complaints and our servers are not in the US. If for some reason they are able to put extreme pressure on us we will notify you way in advance. :)

Hey, do your dashboard to add function for select multiple video to delete, i don't see that option.. I cannot enter each of video to deleted that video is error. Please add this option to your dashboard.

@monsterhunter32 does your encode feature error ?, its take too long to convert videos. I upload 12 videos to test, its convert to many videos with duration 2min15sec only.
There seemed to be a problem with the system recognizing the extension of the video's that you uploaded. Since the extension "MP4" was all capitalized it had an issue with encoding the video's. We have adjusted the system so that it shouldn't matter whether it is capitalized or not. Also for the video's you've already uploaded that didn't encode, we will manually encode them on the backend for you :)

Hey, do your dashboard to add function for select multiple video to delete, i don't see that option.. I cannot enter each of video to deleted that video is error. Please add this option to your dashboard.
No problem, :) What we will do is that the icon on your dashboard next the check mark that normally open the embed code pop-up that shows all of the different embed code options of the video's that are check marked will have multiple functions now. When clicked it will give two options Embed Code and Delete. If you choose embed code it will open the embed code pop-up like before. If you choose delete a pop-up will appear saying "Are you sure you want to delete all video's that are check marked?" Yes or No. If you choose yes it will delete all the video's that are check marked.

*I've forwarded this new design change to the programming team and will let you know once complete.

And I notice that when I uploaded video with high quality like 720P or 1080P, when I embed your code into my website for streaming, It's show the scroll bar, and the player don't show. It's all like an image, and Cannot click for see. Please check this error.
I try to edit the width from 100% to other number, but it not working.

image screenshot here:
F5RZg8k.jpg

And I notice that when I uploaded video with high quality like 720P or 1080P, when I embed your code into my website for streaming, It's show the scroll bar, and the player don't show. It's all like an image, and Cannot click for see. Please check this error.
I try to edit the width from 100% to other number, but it not working.

image screenshot here:
F5RZg8k.jpg
Talking with programming team now, will let you know once fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back