Status
Not open for further replies.
I check again on Dashboard, then I found this.

Image:
FreClTc.jpg

What is the type of error here? IT's like an image, and cannot play.
Update:
Programming team is still looking into why this particular video didn't encode correctly. They noticed that other video's of this same video extension type (mkv) didn't have any issues. For now they will manually encode this video on the back-end for you, and I'll let you know once we have found the root cause of the issue for this particular video.

Could you give me a trial account for testing?
PM sent

Features Requested By Users Update

Almost Completed:
-Remote upload via gdrive, dropbox, and zoom upload. (Should be completed today or tomorrow)
-Multiple embed options under Show More option on each video (Completed)

Started Working On:
-Mass video delete button that allows you to delete multiple video's within your library
-Multilingual translation that will show the website in your native language
-Mobile App that will allow you to take and watch your video's on the go.

But today when i sign in, some video still have the same error. And when I uploaded video to your host, it's convert to so many short time video that not full length like the original video. please check this
Issue has been resolved let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Hello, The other problem here. Video upload completed, but the dashboard show the time is full time in length, but when I open edit, ít's 30s , what is this? I cannot know if the video is full completed uploading or not, if the timer show wrong time. Please fix this.
XRQKv5U.jpg

And can you allow to upload multiple file at the same time, because I notice that your host is upload one by one file. It take too long to upload. Please consider to fix this. Thanks

@duong365 Sorry for the late response, wjunction was down for a few days. Try uploading again, all issues should be resolved. Also you'll notice you now have a remote upload option when uploading. We are currently also working on expanding api use like remote subtitles. Also another user has requested custom thumbnail option for video's which should be ready on Monday. :)

Hello, After I add subtitle into subtitle box in edit page for video uploaded. But I don't see it show subtitle although I check Yes box. Please add function upload subtitle file (.srt format) instead of insert text into subtitle box) Thanks. (video link: https:// otakucloud. com/otc-video/agirlatmydoor2014720phdriph264-cjcontents/ *please check subtitle show/)

Currently video player only supports vtt format we went ahead and converted it to that format. Programming team is currently working on making video player support srt format, they will also put in an option to submit your own file :)

Dear, When I add subittle, they don't show / I foundout a subtitle come with video ( it's not in english, but when I replace it with my subtitle file , then it didn't move and still show that subtitle in another language. ) Please check it.

Which video did you try to add subtitles too? We noticed that your last upload had English subtitles added to them correctly.

Last edited:
Update:
1. Website is Now Multilingual
2. Video player now supports both srt and vtt subtitles and you are able to upload your own file
3. Hopefully next week we will have mobile app ready for launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back