Status
Not open for further replies.
@qwertytuan We have finished adding multi-language subtitle option, please check it out and let us know if you experience any issues. Also we simplified it by taking away the input box and adding language dropdown box and upload file option. :)

Update 7/28/18

New Additions:
1. Multi-language Subtitle option: Now simply choose your language and upload subtitle file. You can also go back and edit subtitles after upload
2. Pop-Up Advertisement: Have option to add banner advertisement or js ads (Note: We are still working on this section by adding timing feature that allows you to time when advertisement shows up during playing of video)

The App will be released shortly we've delayed the app because of the addition of the two features above.

Enjoy :)

Note: We are currently looking into Manga Hosting as well so if you own a manga website or know someone who does let us know. Manga website owners will get free access to the website and be asked for valuable input on what manga up-loading features we should add.

Just signed up so this is more a review of the pre-signup. Was having some custom issues on my site and they put me across to one of the programmers who spent hours to solve the issue. Also found them very receptive to feedback and suggestions, most of which are addressed very quickly. This suggests they are keen on improvement and are in it for the long run.

Good luck to them and hope to use their service for a while. :)

Major Update to Come

*Currently we are working to split website between Free Users and Premium Users. The only major difference will be:

Free Users

1) Will not have the monetization capabilities of Premium users (Won't be able to add video, banner, or pop-up advertisement )
2) Will be required to have regular monthly views on their video's (video's that have no views in a month will be deleted.)
3) Will have Ads placed on all uploaded video's by us
4) Must have 1,000 unique daily views on their website upon sign up(This is for the entire website not an individual video )

Premium Users:
1) No ads placed on your video's by us
2) Monetization capabilities like adding in video, banner, or pop-up ads to earn money (Getting a list of networks to join to make this easier for user. Ex. Pop Cash)
3) Branding Capabilities like removing our logo from video player and putting in your own with a hyperlink to any destination you want.
4) No monthly view requirements for video's, so video's will not to be in jeopardy for deletion.
5) Monthly Fee will increased from $7 per Terabyte to $9.99 per Terabyte (If you already have an account and are paying $7 per Terabyte you will keep the same rate since you were an early supporter :) )

We are starting to look for users who are serious about making money online, and who can add additional value to our growing community. Once we are ready to launch change of service I'll inform everyone.

Yes currently there is only the $7 per Terabyte plan. Later there will be the Free Plan and Premium Plan ($9.99) after we finish coding everything in. I'll be sure to announce it when everything is complete... :)

Hello,
Can we add same banner/pop ads on all videos at once or we have to edit each video individually in order to add same banner/pop ads?

Hello,
Can we add same banner/pop ads on all videos at once or we have to edit each video individually in order to add same banner/pop ads?

Currently you add video, banner, and pop-up advertisement individually with each video, but since you've mentioned it I've told programming team to add advertisement option under video settings tab so it will affect all video's. Since advertisements can have a timing function where you can place the ad at a specific time in the video we will alter it on video settings as follows:
1. If you put video, banner, or pop-up ad under video settings it will affect all video's made after upload (This means video's before change will not be affected)
2. If you want to override the advertisement in video settings after the change, you will have to go to that particular video and edit the advertisement.
3. If the time the ad is placed is greater than the length of the video, the advertisement will automatically be placed at the end of the video.

Thanks for bringing this feature up... :) Programming team is currently working on finishing app, adding RAM to help speed up the website, and dividing the website between Free and Premium users, but I was told they do plan on making this modification soon. Thanks again :)

Also note: We are adjusting advertisement system for premium members to make it easier to input code from websites like Popcash (This was done based off user Feedback.. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back