Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes....since we DON'T put Ads on your video or use your video for mining purposes so it doesn't matter to us whether you have 0 views or 1,000,000 views. It's your own personal account, so do with it as you see fit .. :)

MESSAGE TO: CURRENT USERS/ DEMO ACCOUNT TESTERS/ LURKERS ON WJUNCTION

I just wanted to make it clear that this is a "CUSTOMIZABLE" "VIDEO PLAYER' AND "WEBSITE". Whether your a current member or not we take suggestions from everyone on ways to improve the website and video player overall. All of the many features we currently have, have come from a request from a user of our website. Every morning I sit down with the programming team to discuss what new features users want to see. So if your not 100% satisfied with the website or video player features, don't hold it in. Request to add the feature, as you probably won't find another video host who will do it so willingly. Your suggestions will only make us better, and expand the capabilities of the video hosting community... :)

No, we don't currently have this feature, but should have no problem programming it in. I assume your thinking of something like netflix which gives you subtitle options. I'll talk with programming team and keep you updated.

Update 7/20/18:

1. All video's encode automatically by default, if you already have a good resolution mp4 video we suggest you go to your video settings and click "no" to encode all video's, this should reduce your upload time.
2. We have added a percent measurer to show you how much of your video has been encoded so you better know when your upload will be completed.
3. Through many requests we have decided to add a pop-under option, so you can insert your code onto your video's and have your pop-up appear when a viewer clicks on your video or at a set time during the video where the ad will pop-up and pause the video. This should help user earn more money as opposed to just using the insert video ad option that we currently have.
4. Mobile app is nearing the final stages of completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back