Status
Not open for further replies.
all of them small and resolvable problems.. But the biggest problem of NL is HDDCRASH.
today crashed again my a lot of new uploads.

Last edited:
Hi!

@ Edward
I really hope that it will be better in only a few days! You can expect between 200 and 300 kb/s

@ Fack0rli
well it was our fault so you don't have to apologize. But I'm very glad to welcome you again!!!

@ charles & Trial & kursian
We won't open FTP to free users unless we did the new FTP upgrade which will provide better and faster FTP upload :o) I think you can expect much faster FTP speed very soon! We are working on the free user speed. We will improve this soon!

@ charles
I will check the blacklist problem. But we don't blindly blacklist everything we are just blacklisting what we really need to blacklist =/ But if there is a bug which causes to much blocks we will remove this!
Your 4th point is exactly what we will use to do with the new FTP upload (coming in a few days).
well 100KB/s is not hard if you have enough capacity but at the moment we have to reserve capacity for premium users so free users have only low speed.

@ Indianboy
I just replied on your email request!

@ kennt
Yes we will add this but it will need some days. We have a lot of things on the list before that :o(

@ Chong83
Sorry we can't change this at the moment. But why do you want to change your plan every 2 days :o) ?

@ callado
I will ask my colleagues if we can do this!

@ BlackJAck
you don't need to verify anything!

@ Ugo
You'r welcome :o)

@ taufiq_nafan
I think I just replied on your e-Mail or?

@ balusor
Can you send me please an mail to mike@netload.in and I will check the details of your problem.

@ peterosanos
Can you send me please an email with the megashares link and I will check it!

@ Mr.Mirchi
we do check your rank and increase or decrease it if necessary. But you can also mail me and I can check it manually.

@ ceycey
We are also working on that problem! We hope that we can solve it soon!

@ charles
Can you please contact me by mail regarding the blacklist problem? Because I need more details.
- upload methode? FTP, web, remote?
- upload time?
- filenames

But please send it to me by mail.

Last edited:
@ peterosanos
Can you send me please an email with the megashares link and I will check it!

@ NL-Mile ~ Thanks for your quick reply. I have just sent you e-mail with few links and complete description of problem, my account information, and links to those 11 Kb files that I get instead of proper files.

E-mail subject: Reply to WJunction post regarding MegaShares remote upload to Netload problem

Thank you in advanced for your help!

@ Edward
I really hope that it will be better in only a few days! You can expect between 200 and 300 kb/s
Thanks for the answer :D And maybe can you reduce the waiting time for free users from 1h to 30 min ? 8-)

P.S. What's free users max downloadable file size ?

Last edited:
what is needed to go from the $25 level to the next PPD level?

Your PPD level is based on your used disk space, the number of sold premium accounts and the ratio of premium user per 20.000 points and will be calculated every week.
its no longer possible to see the Total number of referrers, only those who have activated their bonus program

very very very good filehost my emails not answered..

the amount i earned in the time when pps had a bug has not been credited

nlmike i won't send an email because my previous emails have not been answered..

I think Netload has a limit of 2 sales / site (max) cause anyone who uses 1 src that i know cant get more than 2 sales / day

Also Netload have to add Sales column in their file manager to know which file got a sale

nop they dont count incomplete downloads

well i am getting 2 or 3 sales per day buddy they dont limit sales per day in future they will add all the necessary tables and tools we have to trust them.

Last edited:
it seems impossible to download anything right now (free user), speed: 100b/s then 0, estimated time: 50 days :facepalm:
is anyone having the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back