Status
Not open for further replies.
tofuwizard If they send money to thid post email by mail in an envelope, and the owner of this place get this money " wtf this money and comes from THANKD GOD" :)) and you

Man%20Face%20Crying.png

http://www.rlslog.net/the-future-of-downloading-multihosters-com/

not again :facepalm:

yesterday just see one, now bump again. the days when he not showed up I always got sales, and when he appear no sale.

so, it's still a leeching site like real debrid, same idea.

well, rlslong has referral link there too. so uploaders there talk to rlslong??

i don't know why people have to download from rlslog, fastest release? so what? people can wait 1 hour for a lot more other sites to release, which offer better links.

Sales last 5 days: 6, 3, 6, 2, 3
Sold 50 Accounts the last 15 days - PPS 1

All fine :)

125 for the last 15 - PPS1 all the time since 06.04.2012

have a few bad days (ridiculously bad) during this 15 days, otherwise, it would be 150 for the last 15 days.

working a shit load of day (in the right way) to get 3 sales only is not fine for me,but i have some good days, so overall, things are normal for me too.

Last edited:
its going to be more than a month now and 2 of my payments are pending, if netload is not going to pay by next week then i'm going to block netload from all my sites

what kinda filehost is this? no support? no rules? no body even answer any queries? the paymenys are in just pending status from months n months n month and therz not a single responsible person from their support to answer all these questions

its going to be more than a month now and 2 of my payments are pending, if netload is not going to pay by next week then i'm going to block netload from all my sites

what kinda filehost is this? no support? no rules? no body even answer any queries? the paymenys are in just pending status from months n months n month and therz not a single responsible person from their support to answer all these questions
make sure you payment is paypal, then you will get paid.

is netload suspending accounts? i cant seem to login and i tried to request a new password by going to forgot password it but says This e-mail is not in our database! , but my links are working. anyone having any problems?

is netload suspending accounts? i cant seem to login and i tried to request a new password by going to forgot password it but says This e-mail is not in our database! , but my links are working. anyone having any problems?

I think so... did you got a lot of DMCA Reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back