Status
Not open for further replies.
the blacklist system has bug.
same file name, one is rar file, the other is mkv

the rar file got through,but the mkv fail like a charm.

so what do you think? and this mkv is encoded by myself,and if you think they filter words in file name,but hey, why the rar file got through ,and the mkv file with same name got blacklisted?

if you think they check hash/md5,but hey, i use the same file name and re-rar with 3% recovery and add txt inside, why some rars got blacklisted?

the file is 100% unique and encoded by me. so if they blacklist my file ,it has to be file name,but hey, as i said, same file name, rar got through like a charm, but mkv is not!

the blacklist system has bug.
same file name, one is rar file, the other is mkv

the rar file got through,but the mkv fail like a charm.

so what do you think? and this mkv is encoded by myself,and if you think they filter words in file name,but hey, why the rar file got through ,and the mkv file with same name got blacklisted?

if you think they check hash/md5,but hey, i use the same file name and re-rar with 3% recovery and add txt inside, why some rars got blacklisted?

the file is 100% unique and encoded by me. so if they blacklist my file ,it has to be file name,but hey, as i said, same file name, rar got through like a charm, but mkv is not!

mkv is legit, rar the files and add txt is useless, NL will check the rar content. As for you case, I think it's a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back