NeembuuUploader : FOSS to upload files to various webhosts like mediafire, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeembuuUpload

Hi,

Since past 1 month we have been getting a lot of requests to add support for filehosters
in our program NeembuuUploader.

NeembuuUploader is a java based free and open source software which allows user to upload
files to various filehosts like mediafire.

One of our users told me that the reason for increase in requests was because some
popular software turned out to be a phishing tool and he gave me a link to a wjunction thread on this topic.

When I came to wjunction and read what people discussed in that thread, I realized that
there were many people who got scammed.

Pardon me for my bluntness, but what I do not understand is,
why do people use such proprietary software, instead of using,
encouraging and contributing to free and open source software?
Probably because we didn't do much advertisement,
or maybe because we support less than 1/5th the
number of hosters other programs support.

Please help us in improving NeembuuUploader instead of getting scammed.
Suggestions, remarks, tips, criticism would be highly appreciated.

Below is a list of a some of the filehosts that we support :

Our website link is : Neembuu Uploader

Thanks for reading
Shashank Tulsyan
NeembuuUploader Project Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
359 comments
could you add uploadable.ch ?
Thanks
Uploadable.ch will be added soon. Currently we are working on fixing a lot of bugs within the core features.

love to see tusfiles.net, billionuploads.com,videomega.tv,vidto.me,videowood.tv and oboo.com added in the uploader :)
Tickets created:
VideoWood.tv: https://sourceforge.net/p/neembuuuploader/tickets/337/
VideoMega.tv: https://sourceforge.net/p/neembuuuploader/tickets/436/
Both of those file-host requests of yours have been accepted and they will be added soon. All the other file-hosts you mentioned are already supported by NeembuuUploader.

Can you add safesharing.eu?
SafeSharing.eu: https://sourceforge.net/p/neembuuuploader/tickets/437/
You can use that ticket from now on, in order to track the progress of its development.
Request accepted.

streamcloud.eu
vidup.me
these two would be awesome for me
laugh.gif

best regards
StreamCloud.eu: https://sourceforge.net/p/neembuuuploader/tickets/348/
VidUp.me: https://sourceforge.net/p/neembuuuploader/tickets/438/
You can use those tickets from now on, in order to track the progress of its development.
Request accepted.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
Can you add new method to leech links from your apps?

In need links in this format:

linkstofile1
----
linkstofile2
----
linkstofile3

Can you add something like this?

great thx paralyctic! :D

maybe flashx.tv would be worth to be added.
i know in europe many uploaders are using it :)

best regards

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 20.10.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Changelog:

• [*fix] - UptoBox.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+add] - SafeSharing.eu (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+add] - FlashX.tv (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+add] - VideoMega.tv (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+add] - VidUp.me (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)

hey man, uploads to hugefiles.net always seems to fail :whistling:
Hi,

I tested HugeFiles on my end and found no problems. Maybe post a screenshot or post more information (filesize, filetype etc) of the file you were trying to upload.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
my login details are correct.

Hi,

Oct 20, 2014 10:36:57 PM java.util.logging.LogManager$RootLogger log
INFO: Logging in to HugeFiles.net
INFO: Trying to log in to HugeFiles.net
Oct 20, 2014 10:36:58 PM java.util.logging.LogManager$RootLogger log
INFO: HTTP/1.1 302 Found
INFO: HugeFiles.net login successful!

As I mentioned before, I tried HugeFiles on my end and found no problems logging in and the files were being uploaded successfully. Therefore, I am unable to reproduce that error on my end. You could try these steps in order to find out the source of the problem:

1. Try logging into HugeFiles via your browser using the same credentials you were using with NeembuuUploader and see if it works or not.
2. Otherwise, within NeembuuUploader, go to "Settings" => tick the option which reads "Enable logging reports to nu.log file".
Then, exit NeembuuUploader and start it back again. Now try to check the "nu.log" file and paste the contents of that log file via a "paste" utility like PasteBin / Pastie and send it to me via PM.

I'll check and see where the problem could possibly exist.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Hi,

INFO: Logging in to HugeFiles.net
INFO: Trying to log in to HugeFiles.net
INFO: HTTP/1.1 302 Found
INFO: HugeFiles.net login successful!

As I mentioned before, I tried HugeFiles on my end and found no problems logging in and the files were being uploaded successfully. Therefore, I am unable to reproduce that error on my end. You could try these steps in order to find out the source of the problem:

1. Try logging into HugeFiles via your browser using the same credentials you were using with NeembuuUploader and see if it works or not.
2. Otherwise, within NeembuuUploader, go to "Settings" => tick the option which reads "Enable logging reports to nu.log file".
Then, exit NeembuuUploader and start it back again. Now try to check the "nu.log" file and paste the contents of that log file via a "paste" utility like PasteBin / Pastie and send it to me via PM.

I'll check and see where the problem could possibly exist.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

I use the latest version and now its working [:|]

Anyway thanks tho.

One problem I have, sometimes when I open Neembuu I get an java error message:

SVPdSKm.png

jet_err_11028 --->> JET RUNTIME HAS DETECTED UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: system exception at 0x70ed11c1 - Pastebin.com

Hi Paralytic, I found a bug: Status is "Upload finished" but there isn't download url and file also does not appear in my account. I can not right click and choose retry, this menu is hidden, can you always enable it.
And if it's not much to ask, could you please add chomikuj.pl and minhateca[.]com[.]br. They are big file hosts and use same upload core.
Thank you very much :)

UI7Juos.png

Last edited:
Hi,

@-Fig-: I'll investigate that crash thanks to the debug information you have provided.
@supick: I have created tickets (01 / 02) for your requests, however, requests involving file-hosts which are in any other language except English are moved to the end of the task-list and usually take longer to add than hosts using English as the default language. Also, regarding that bug ... it might occur sometimes and the origin of that bug is currently unknown. For the time being, however, I might enable retries (via the context menu) even for finished uploads as you have requested.

@Paralytic
can you say when the streamcloud plugin will be ready? :)
and thanks for the awesome work!

For some reason, StreamCloud.eu shows up an HTTP 404 error instead of the actual website for me. It was only after persistent users (like you) kept asking for a plugin for this host, did I discover that the host itself displays correctly for most of you out there and that the 404 error that appears for me is some kind of geographical location related issue.

e0faec214adad6fe2e6422910abe3a41.png

Because of this, ill need to make use of a VPN in order to build a plugin for this host, which is a bit inconvenient. Is this file-host really used considerably enough to be considered, or is it a new file-host? If you could post some proof of its viability that could encourage me, it would be helpful.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

@Paralytic: Thank you very much. Can you also mark files with no download url as failed upload? I often clear all finished upload to check failed upload only to make sure there isn't any missing file :)

About request: Although main site is foreign language, when I debug chomikuj and minhateca in chrome, the upload API look very clear :)

@Paralytic
Yes that is true it's GEO related....they only allow access from US,RU or EU.
they are very popular in europe especially in germany. they have good payment rates and pay very reliable.
i can understand that this is not perfect for you^^

i can give you a VPN if you need it that is no problem! :D
i am sorry for keep asking you for this host but i use nembuu every day because it's the best tool! but if you say it's not worth it i can understand this and it's no problem :)

best regards

hey Paralytic I am getting the same problem with hugefiles again. It won't upload if I enter account. They is no log in nu.log. the problem seems to come and go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back