NeembuuUploader : FOSS to upload files to various webhosts like mediafire, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeembuuUpload

Hi,

Since past 1 month we have been getting a lot of requests to add support for filehosters
in our program NeembuuUploader.

NeembuuUploader is a java based free and open source software which allows user to upload
files to various filehosts like mediafire.

One of our users told me that the reason for increase in requests was because some
popular software turned out to be a phishing tool and he gave me a link to a wjunction thread on this topic.

When I came to wjunction and read what people discussed in that thread, I realized that
there were many people who got scammed.

Pardon me for my bluntness, but what I do not understand is,
why do people use such proprietary software, instead of using,
encouraging and contributing to free and open source software?
Probably because we didn't do much advertisement,
or maybe because we support less than 1/5th the
number of hosters other programs support.

Please help us in improving NeembuuUploader instead of getting scammed.
Suggestions, remarks, tips, criticism would be highly appreciated.

Below is a list of a some of the filehosts that we support :

Our website link is : Neembuu Uploader

Thanks for reading
Shashank Tulsyan
NeembuuUploader Project Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
359 comments
Awesome tool!!!!

So much better than zoom uploader!

can you maybe work on a plugin for streamcloud.eu? :)

Can you elaborate why it is better than Zoom? I tried it but it doesn't come even close to Zoom regarding features, GUI and number of hosts. Looks like it's designed by a 5 year old.

Last edited:
How does one know the people behind Neembuu won't steal your details? I would think apps who are given for free pose a greater risk than those you have to pay for.

Shadowo3, I think Kanbi was referring to the functionality of Neembuu rather than referring to 'the scam' (which in many cases is 'assumed' and played out a long time ago).

How does one know the people behind Neembuu won't steal your details? I would think apps who are given for free pose a greater risk than those you have to pay for.

Shadowo3, I think Kanbi was referring to the functionality of Neembuu rather than referring to 'the scam' (which in many cases is 'assumed' and played out a long time ago).

Hi,

That's because unlike ZOOM which hides their illegal actions, NeembuuUploader is an open-source application. Anyone in the world is welcome to investigate our application's source code, here: Neembuu Uploader / Code / [r652] /NeembuuUploader/src/neembuuuploader

What we develop may not be "extremely feature rich", but we're getting there. :)
You may not value "honesty" over a shady application like ZOOM, sniffdog, but other people do value honesty.

I like NU than Zoom, even if not feature rich, today oboom login failed on my non java NU(Latest) version....this is weird, same version working fine on my other rdp...no failed on oboom,
yes, I login browser to test oboom blocked or not it working and no login error msg on NU, but Oboom failed from today, after following you advice via pm, yesterday works fine for me.

using Java version NU works fine on Oboom, but Secureupload failed both version,
Para can you fixed it up>

Last edited:
Hello, I found a bug, when I add files, program doesn't check if file size valid or not, it only checks when uploading and shows a popup tell me filesize limit, the problem is it doesn't upload any other file until I click "OK", I mean uploaders often upload hundreds files in VPS and that popup will pause whole program

Hello, I found a bug, when I add files, program doesn't check if file size valid or not, it only checks when uploading and shows a popup tell me filesize limit, the problem is it doesn't upload any other file until I click "OK", I mean uploaders often upload hundreds files in VPS and that popup will pause whole program

Hi,

Yes, I have myself noticed the bugs you have described. These have been added to my task-list (which is quite huge, btw). :)
Also, @NextLevel, SecureUpload.eu and a few other hosts will be fixed in the next OFFICIAL release. An official release, v2.9.7 is going to be released soon.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:

Hi,

Yes, I have myself noticed the bugs you have described. These have been added to my task-list (which is quite huge, btw). :)
Also, @NextLevel, SecureUpload.eu and a few other hosts will be fixed in the next OFFICIAL release. An official release, v2.9.7 is going to be released soon.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Thank you, can you fix filesize limit in RyuShare? it's 5120 MB, not 400 MB :smile:
I also have an other problem when using neembuu uploader, I upload multi files and some files return "Retry failed" status, but I can not right click and reupload it manually, "Retry Upload" is hidden
BAYLR2P.png

Need a little help here! :) anyone successfully using neembuu with dropbox pro account? I'm trying but its seems that its impossible to login, neembuu always gives wrong user/pass error.... username is email address, right?

Thank you, can you fix filesize limit in RyuShare? it's 5120 MB, not 400 MB :smile:
I also have an other problem when using neembuu uploader, I upload multi files and some files return "Retry failed" status, but I can not right click and reupload it manually, "Retry Upload" is hidden

- Fix RyuShare - pending
- BUG: After a file upload retry failed, retrying again wasn't possible via the right click menu. FIXED! pending official release (track progress)

@nubljad: Thanks for informing me. I found out that the dropbox.com plugin is now outdated and broken. I'll need to completely re-build it. A new version of the dropbox plugin will be released in soon!

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
@Para,

could you please check if 1Fichier works on your end?

I just came back to my old account, changed password and then inserted the data to Neembuu (e-mail as user & pass), and it's saying that either one or another is incorrect.

But they aren't...

@Para,

I just came back to my old account, changed password and then inserted the data to Neembuu (e-mail as user & pass), and it's saying that either one or another is incorrect.

But they aren't...

Hi,

I've checked 1fichier.com at my end and it is working perfectly fine. Maybe double/triple check the credentials you're typing in.
http://i.imgur.com/XCO4jif.png

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

@Para,

But they aren't...

Hi,

I've checked 1fichier.com at my end and it is working perfectly fine. Maybe double/triple check the credentials you're typing in.
http://i.imgur.com/XCO4jif.png

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Hrm... I did prior to posting here.

In fact, I think I've had trouble with all the hosters that doesn't have user name per se, but use e-mail.

Might be something about that, dunno.

Hrm... I did prior to posting here.
In fact, I think I've had trouble with all the hosters that doesn't have user name per se, but use e-mail.
Might be something about that, dunno.

Did you try to login again? Everything seems to be working fine on my end at this moment. Please let me know if you continue to face issues.

Please add uploadrocket.net ...

Request accepted. Please follow this ticket to track the progress of the development regarding this host.

Will be added mega.co.nz?
Thanks.
Will be added mega.co.nz?
Thanks.
I don't think mega.co.nz will be added, their upload API is much different than other hosts

Supick is right, mega.co.nz is indeed complex, but that doesn't mean that I've given up without trying. I will analyze their uploading methodology and will let you know how long it would take to add this file-host.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
Did you try to login again? Everything seems to be working fine on my end at this moment. Please let me know if you continue to face issues.

Just tried & still the same. Attempting with the latest Nightly.

If I try the e-mail / pass combo, I get incorrect login or password. However, what's odd is that if I'd try just something random instead of e-mail (e.g. the word prior to @),
it says that plugin is outdated.

Just something curious I thought I'd let you know. (Logically, it should also say incorrect login/pass in the latter case, too, don't it?)

Cheers,
A.

logo.png

Official Release - v2.9.7

Changelog:

* Added FileInz.com (with and without account).
* Added account support for SpeedyShare.com
* Added FileCloud.cc (with and without account).
* Added FileStorm.to (account only).
* Added Vip-File.com (account only).
* Added EDisk.cz (with and without account).
* Added MightyUpload.com (with and without account).
* Added ClicknUpload.com (with and without account).
* Added NitroFlare.com (account only).
* Added FileJoker.net (account only).
* Added RainUpload.com (with and without account).
* Added XfileLoad.com (with and without account).
* Added MediaFree.co (with and without account).
* Added GriftHost.com (account only).
* Added 4upFiles.com (with and without account).
* Added VidTo.me (account only).
* Added VidZi.tv (account only).
* Fix SecureUpload.eu (both login and upload were broken)
* Added Up07.net (with and without account).
* Added UpShared.com (account only).
* Added Cloudy.ec (account only).
* Added CloudFly.us (with and without account).
* Added SpeedVideo.net (account only).
* Added GBoxes.com (with and without account).
* Fix - Retry upload not possible for already failed retries
* Fix DropBox.com (broken plugin)
* Fix RyuShare.com (broken plugin)
* Fix BitShare.com (account login was broken)

Download
Windows / Java

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back