NeembuuUploader : FOSS to upload files to various webhosts like mediafire, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeembuuUpload

Hi,

Since past 1 month we have been getting a lot of requests to add support for filehosters
in our program NeembuuUploader.

NeembuuUploader is a java based free and open source software which allows user to upload
files to various filehosts like mediafire.

One of our users told me that the reason for increase in requests was because some
popular software turned out to be a phishing tool and he gave me a link to a wjunction thread on this topic.

When I came to wjunction and read what people discussed in that thread, I realized that
there were many people who got scammed.

Pardon me for my bluntness, but what I do not understand is,
why do people use such proprietary software, instead of using,
encouraging and contributing to free and open source software?
Probably because we didn't do much advertisement,
or maybe because we support less than 1/5th the
number of hosters other programs support.

Please help us in improving NeembuuUploader instead of getting scammed.
Suggestions, remarks, tips, criticism would be highly appreciated.

Below is a list of a some of the filehosts that we support :

Our website link is : Neembuu Uploader

Thanks for reading
Shashank Tulsyan
NeembuuUploader Project Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
359 comments
Thank you very much for FileCloud.cc & Fileinz. Great job!

Sorry to say that I'm having problems with FileInz & Uploadable. Uploads finish successfully in both, but links do not appear in the program (you recall me having the same problem with other hoster before) & hence, not in respective file managers, either.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for FileCloud.cc & Fileinz. Great job!

Sorry to say that I'm having problems with FileInz & Uploadable. Uploads finish successfully in both, but links do not appear in the program (you recall me having the same problem with other hoster before) & hence, not in respective file managers, either.

Hi,

Uploadable.ch is not meant to work right now, it was left within the program by mistake. That plugin is still under development and hasn't been completed yet. Regarding FileInz, whenever this happens (upload completes but no link is shown), go to the Upload History and see if you can find a link for that file in there. In the meanwhile, I am working on several new plugins and I'll also test FileInz again to confirm if there is any problem or not.

Regards,
-Paralytic

Well, the problem for me isn't really the link not being there (I don't care about it), but that though upload completes successfully, the file never ends up in Fileinz' File Manager.

I'll take a note on Uploadable not being ready yet, though.

And will look forward to further modifications & additions :)

Edit: Oddly enough after enough closing/re-opening Nightly, Fileinz upload went through - produces both the link & appeared in hoster's File Manager. Will keep observing.

Last edited:
Hi,

I tested FileInz.com on my end and the upload went OK (even though it appears that this file-host is really BAD in terms of quality, since the upload speed kept fluctuating from 256 KB/s to 23 MB/s and averaged about 700 KB/s).

2014_08_25_21_25_38.png

I think this could be a file-host related issue. Unstable/bad file-hosts are always a nuisance. For example, some hosts like MyDisc.net are VERY stable to use. I have had ZERO failed uploads on that host since the past 6 months or so. Meanwhile, there are some hosts that have uploads failing every now and then. It is important to understand the fact that NeembuuUploader reacts as per the response(s) received from the file-host's servers. If the file-host itself is encountering issues and problems or is overloaded etc, NeembuuUploader cannot do anything about that.

Moreover, I do not like supporting crappy hosts like FileInz.com. The staff/representatives are totally not professional, and was rude towards our developers in the past. What's more? When a plugin was made for their file-host, and I posted to let them know that their host is now supported by the NU project, they reported my post and got it deleted (here at wJunction). I am more than happy to cancel support for such rude and unruly file-hosts, but I'm not doing that just because I care about users and uploaders who use their services.

Last edited:
Hi,

I tested FileInz.com on my end and the upload went OK (even though it appears that this file-host is really BAD in terms of quality, since the upload speed kept fluctuating from 256 KB/s to 23 MB/s and averaged about 700 KB/s).

2014_08_25_21_25_38.png

I think this could be a file-host related issue. Unstable/bad file-hosts are always a nuisance. For example, some hosts like MyDisc.net are VERY stable to use. I have had ZERO failed uploads on that host since the past 6 months or so. Meanwhile, there are some hosts that have uploads failing every now and then. It is important to understand the fact that NeembuuUploader reacts as per the response(s) received from the file-host's servers. If the file-host itself is encountering issues and problems or is overloaded etc, NeembuuUploader cannot do anything about that.

Moreover, I do not like supporting crappy hosts like FileInz.com. The staff/representatives are totally not professional, and was rude towards our developers in the past. What's more? When a plugin was made for their file-host, and I posted to let them know that their host is now supported by the NU project, they reported my post and got it deleted (here at wJunction). I am more than happy to cancel support for such rude and unruly file-hosts, but I'm not doing that just because I care about users and uploaders who use their services.

Hi,

It's really nice of you to still support Fileinz at your side, means a lot to us. And thanks to anurr, otherwise I will never know what is happening down here.
For the report we made last time, I am sorry about it, It was clearly my mistake to do that. At that time, I have no idea about your software team, and don't know what is that NU project, simply think it was some random hacker to testing out WJ website, because we do receive from hackers to try some of the modules, and the experience is not happy, that is the reason we reported, again, it was a total mistake, hope you can understand.
Rome is not built in a day, we are still young in WJ and in this industry, that is why we do need to improve a lot in our server performance and web front, and we are working on that now.
Again, thank you for your words of opinion on our site, really appreciate it.

Regards,
Alex

Hi,

It's really nice of you to still support Fileinz at your side, means a lot to us. And thanks to anurr, otherwise I will never know what is happening down here.
For the report we made last time, I am sorry about it, It was clearly my mistake to do that. At that time, I have no idea about your software team, and don't know what is that NU project, simply think it was some random hacker to testing out WJ website, because we do receive from hackers to try some of the modules, and the experience is not happy, that is the reason we reported, again, it was a total mistake, hope you can understand.
Rome is not built in a day, we are still young in WJ and in this industry, that is why we do need to improve a lot in our server performance and web front, and we are working on that now.
Again, thank you for your words of opinion on our site, really appreciate it.

Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Nice to see your response here. Yes, the misunderstanding which occurred in this situation was unfortunate, however, I appreciate you taking the time and effort to actually come here and reply to help clear out the situation. I also apologize for the bluntness within my previous response; yes, I was a bit upset back then.

@anurr: Thank you for taking the time to forward the concern to the FileInz representative, its much appreciated.

A good news is that massive plugins will be added in the future updates. Expect more than 10 new file-hosts to be added very soon!
If you have suggestions for any new file-hosts that you would like supported by the NeembuuUploader project, please reply here and let me know.

Thank You,
-Paralytic

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 28.08.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download:

Java build | Windows build (no java required)

Changelog:

• [+new free+account] - ClicknUpload.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new free+account] - MightyUpload.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new free+account] - EDisk.cz (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new account only] - Vip-File.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)

Last edited:
rapidgator blocked...upload invalid after back from DDos attack?
AnyOne try to upload on rg via Neembu

Hi,

At this point of time, visiting RapidGator.net leads you to a blank page with a single button which has some text in Russian language which when translated, relates to "Click this button to visit the site". Just like you said, it appears as if RapidGator is using a middle-man page in order to direct people to their website. This is just a temporary issue, I presume and thus, when RapidGator resumes normal services, everything should be back and working again. This isn't really a NeembuuUploader related issue, as can be clearly seen.

However, if this issue seems to be persistent, I will make the required changes to the plugin. For the meanwhile, lets wait for RapidGator to resolve the issues at their end.

Regards,
-Paralytic

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 29.08.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Changelog:

• [+new account only] - NitroFlare.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)

Known Bugs:

• Oboom.com - plugin does not work (login failed) with the windows version. It is working fine with the java build, however. This is a known issue now, a developer will be assigned to fix this soon.

Last edited:

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 30.08.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Changelog:

• [+new account only] - FileJoker.net (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new free+account] - RainUpload.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 01.09.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Changelog:

• [+new free+account] - 4upFiles.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new free+account] - GriftHost.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new free+account] - MediaFree.co (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new free+account] - XFileLoad.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)

• [fix] - AnonFiles.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)

Last edited:
Hi, I just try your program and I find it have problem with bitshare login. it say "login failure due to server problem or plugin is out-of date or invalid login detail..." I'm sure that I type my acc detail exactly so I think it have problem with plugin

Awesome tool!!!!

So much better than zoom uploader!

can you maybe work on a plugin for streamcloud.eu? :)

Hi,

The file-host you requested, i.e. (StreamCloud.eu) does not exist or is down right now. Visiting that website returns an HTTP 404 error.

Thank You,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 19.09.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Changelog:

• [+new account only] - VidTo.me (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new account only] - VidZi.tv (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [*fix] - NitroFlare.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)

Last edited:

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 24.09.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Changelog:

• [+new free/account] - ************* (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new free/account] - Up07.net (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new account only] - UpShared.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new account only] - Cloudy.ec (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new free/account] - CloudFly.us (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+new account only] - SpeedVideo.net (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)

Just wanted to say that I've added a Neembuu Uploader column on my integrations page for my file host review site (www.filehostreview.com).
I'm amazed at how many sites you've integrated your tool to work with!

Thanks for adding a reference to NU on your website. We're working hard on implementing the much-requested features and also adding file-hosts under a "rapid-development" process.

Thanks you for all of your work.
If you can add Green Boxes - Cloud storage service - The Best & Uploadable.ch - #1 Easy & Fast File Storage (based on Filesharing both) it would be great.
I have added Green Boxes to our task-list. It will be supported by NU within the next couple of updates. As far as Uploadable is concerned ... there's an issue with its plugin and it should be resolved soon.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back