NeembuuUploader : FOSS to upload files to various webhosts like mediafire, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeembuuUpload

Hi,

Since past 1 month we have been getting a lot of requests to add support for filehosters
in our program NeembuuUploader.

NeembuuUploader is a java based free and open source software which allows user to upload
files to various filehosts like mediafire.

One of our users told me that the reason for increase in requests was because some
popular software turned out to be a phishing tool and he gave me a link to a wjunction thread on this topic.

When I came to wjunction and read what people discussed in that thread, I realized that
there were many people who got scammed.

Pardon me for my bluntness, but what I do not understand is,
why do people use such proprietary software, instead of using,
encouraging and contributing to free and open source software?
Probably because we didn't do much advertisement,
or maybe because we support less than 1/5th the
number of hosters other programs support.

Please help us in improving NeembuuUploader instead of getting scammed.
Suggestions, remarks, tips, criticism would be highly appreciated.

Below is a list of a some of the filehosts that we support :

Our website link is : Neembuu Uploader

Thanks for reading
Shashank Tulsyan
NeembuuUploader Project Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
359 comments
thanks for new version :)

Edit: unfortunately 1Fichier still fails for me. I put in user (e-mail) and pass & it gives "login failed."

Last edited:

Edit: unfortunately 1Fichier still fails for me. I put in user (e-mail) and pass & it gives "login failed."
I will check the 1fichier plugin line by line and will rebuild/fix as required. Hang in there. Expect a hotfix coming up soon.

Hey para, ul.to suddenly droppped speed/stuck/failed most of time, I know it their server problem...
Nevermind i have test same files, but it faster and never failed on Zoom, can you fix ul.to plugin Bug!
But Neembu overall great, still not change UI on new NU 2.97!

NeembuuUploader

I will check the 1fichier plugin line by line and will rebuild/fix as required. Hang in there. Expect a hotfix coming up soon.

I think you should spend your time, because 1Fichier is working fine, no need to change anything. I just test it myself and there isn't any problem.

@anurr: NeembuuUploader doesn't show up which file host is failed, I think you are having problem with other host, make sure you removed all login details in other host and add 1Fichier login again, it should work :)

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 06.10.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

@ anurr : Please download this updated build and see if the login issue you were having is fixed or not. I believe it should work perfectly for you now.

Changelog:

• [*fix] - 1Fichier.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [+add] - ClickToWatch.net (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)

News:

• [Sortable upload queue feature has been developed!
  • Now fixing some bugs, this feature will be added as soon as some minor bugs are fixed.
  • Plugin PUSH system - work in progress, but a lot of progress has been made.

I can confirm 1Fichier issue fixed. Thank you again, wholeheartedly, for all the work-hours you pour into this. Please know it's more than appreciated! :)

I'm sorry to report that 1F doesn't wholly work yet.

Whilst logging in and uploading is fine, a file I uploaded overnight still hasn't made it to 1F's File Manager.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Link given within Neembuu works, though.

I'm sorry to report that 1F doesn't wholly work yet.

Whilst logging in and uploading is fine, a file I uploaded overnight still hasn't made it to 1F's File Manager.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Link given within Neembuu works, though.

Hi,

When you were uploading your file to 1Fichier, did you pay attention to detail as to whether you were logged in (before uploading)? If you had just "1Fichier" mentioned in the host section within the upload queue, then that means that you weren't logged in properly and that the file was uploaded as a FREE USER to 1Fichier.

When you are properly logged into 1Fichier, you should see:
"<youraccountname> | 1Fichier.com" under the hosts column.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Well, I'll see once I upload some more. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying how situation was on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back