Status
Not open for further replies.
qqdg.png

Lol no replay on remote upload , you are a child admin

No reply because I'm not going to reply to abusive / immature messages from yourself. I've been in the file hosting industry for many years owning a variety of fairly sized file sharing sites. I'll re-enable remote upload for your account but don't get annoyed when it don't work because the site you are requesting the file from has blocked remote uploads. It works for some and for some it don't!

All the best,
myUpload.cc

Database Error:
Failed connecting to the database with the supplied connection details. Please check the details are correct and your MySQL user has permissions to access this database.

(host: localhost, user: darkcome_myupl32, pass: ********)

Database Error:
Failed connecting to the database with the supplied connection details. Please check the details are correct and your MySQL user has permissions to access this database.

(host: localhost, user: darkcome_myupl32, pass: ********)

Hello, it's been fixed. We are now working on uploading issues, which will be fixed shortly.

No reply because I'm not going to reply to abusive / immature messages from yourself. I've been in the file hosting industry for many years owning a variety of fairly sized file sharing sites. I'll re-enable remote upload for your account but don't get annoyed when it don't work because the site you are requesting the file from has blocked remote uploads. It works for some and for some it don't!

All the best,
myUpload.cc

LIAR , still NO remote upload in my account

Thanks for Remote upload option ....... But it dont works

Also webupload dont work

Error: Failed creating tmp storage folder for chunked uploads. Ensure the parent folder has write permissions: /home/darkcome/myupload.cc/files/_tmp/

Thanks for Remote upload option ....... But it dont works

Also webupload dont work

Error: Failed creating tmp storage folder for chunked uploads. Ensure the parent folder has write permissions: /home/darkcome/myupload.cc/files/_tmp/

Hello, I did previously tell you that remote upload doesn't work with certain sites.

Also this has already been fixed. Thanks for reporting this to us.

Remote upload works also now :)

But files Can not be downloaded ...

Error: Could not locate the file. Please contact support or try again

File is in file manager .....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back