Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.myupload.cc.
If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

Few reasons why you cant trust myupload.cc owner:

First he wanna be a partner and get 50% of all profit, then he want all admin access to urle,
then tell me he payed some user on urle and marked as complete but nobody was payed (all user tell me the same! We dont get any payment).

We give him all admin access on urle and he download all complete database from urle myphpadmin and dont pay any cent to user!!

Here is my proof:

Hello, I'm the operator of myUpload.cc a very popular PPD file sharing site and have loads of experience in the web development industry.

I've seen your thread, you are looking to shutdown URLe.co, I would be interested in taking over URLe.co and can also pay off all users who still have outstanding balance.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Ben

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

Hello Ben,

We spent lot of money and time on urle project... If you wanna get urle then I’m readying sell you complete project + shrinkstar.com domain.

Regards,
Zlatko

Fast payment = happy user = urle.co
Urle, Aug 16, 2018

I'm afraid I would only consider purchasing the project if all users are paid off before my purchase. I could offer you a reasonable offer if this is the case.

Best Regards,
Ben

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

Ben,

We don’t talking about big investment... If you can make me any ofer so i can talk with my partner today.

Urle, Aug 16, 2018

Exactly, can you please provide me of how much needs to be paid off for all members with outstanding balance and general website statistics.

Once this has been sent i can make a offer

Thank you!

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

How much money in total is outstanding for users? That’s my main question and will ultimately result in my offer

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

$5.500

Urle, Aug 16, 2018

goodluck on flippa!

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

Ok so you don’t want it... then we gonna pay all user and then get to flippa. Urle make a profit in June $13.000 so this is nice profit. I can’t give you urle for free sorry Ben

Urle, Aug 16, 2018

No, i’m not asking for it for free. That’s not how business works. I could pay 5.500 to all users straight away. What i’m saying. The site has some issues clearly. You need to understand i have been in this business for many years and have done a couple acquisitions already which have been successful and sold them on.

I would take ownership, pay off all the users but still have you as a manager. You have 50% profit and I take the other 50% profit. I can revive the site easily.

Either you want it to be successful or you want it to fail. Nobody will purchase the site on Flippa because of the following reasons:

1: Bad Reputation (clearly shown on Wjunction)
2: Owes 5.500$ to users
3: Lost traffic due to bad reputation.

You even admitted to your users on Wjunction that you are shutting down the site now you'll lose 90% off the users. Why they want to invest time and effort into a website the owner has already said he's going to shut down.

I'm offering you a chance to make a lot of money. It's up to you if you'll take it other wise you will end up wasting all the money and time you've been in to the site which is a shame.

Please don't think I'm being disrespectful to you but sometimes you've got to be blunt to put the point across.

Best Regards,
Ben

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

Ok... The idea is not bad

urle ofer paypal and btc payment in the moment.

Do you have both of this methods? If yea then let me know.

So i can make you a admin account on urle, you can login and sent payment to users from your paypal and btc account and mark it as payed on urle.

Then i can delete info on memeber dashboard (i have add info yesterday on dashboard that urle get offline on 1th sept.)

If we do this then let me 100% know so i can tell user here that site gonna stay alive.

P.S. if we do this then i would like to ofer all payment methods you have so we get more new user.

Urle, Friday at 12:38 AM

I'll also need access to the domain name and dedicated server or VPS so I can make changes. This site right now is ok but there is so much room for improvement.

1: What Ad Company are you with?

2: Will you let me make changes without getting your confirmation or approval?

Will you let me re-design the site to make it more modern and appealing to users?

number 2 is really important as I don't want to keep asking to make changes, it's really annoying to do this and can slow down the process.

Best Regards,
Ben

moohook, Friday at 12:47 AM

If you agree with the above you need to remove that you are closing the site from everywhere you have said it ASAP

moohook, Friday at 12:50 AM

I can give you login to server but not to domain on namecheap. Because all our sites and projects are there.

If you can make better design as urle have now then sure you can change design, i dont have a problem to get new design

Urle, Friday at 12:53 AM

Ok don't worry about the domain as I was only going to make speed adjustments but please send server details, website admin access, cpanel details to: benoreilly225@gmail.com

I'll start redesigning it after I've made all the changes to massively improve revenue.

You must remove the statements where you said you are closing the site ASAP

moohook, Friday at 12:58 AM

Gime a few min to check all logins for you...

Urle, Friday at 1:17 AM

Mail sent

Urle, Friday at 1:28 AM

Thank you, my username is: moohook

moohook, Friday at 1:33 AM

upgraded

Urle, Friday at 1:41 AM

Hey Ben,

when you sent payment to user, please text in subject (urle.co payment) so all user know urle team sent payment.

Urle, Friday at 1:46 AM

Let me know if you need any info, help...

Urle, Friday at 1:55 AM

This are messages on wj pm

Now coming email messages:

Urle phpmyadmin:

https://.../phpmyadmin/
login: c1...
pass: w...

Register on urle so I can upgrade you to admin.

Regards,
Zlatko

Am 17.08.2018 um 03:05 schrieb Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>:

> Please also provide FTP access.
>
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 1:28 am, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 2:14 am, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

Please be careful be changing anything in system because you see come error on withdraw site

<image1.jpeg>

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

It’s 2:17 here, im going to sleep we can discuss further tomorrow. Do you have telegram?

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 2:16 am, Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com> wrote:

No worries, sorted it

Hey Ben,

everything’s ok? Your don’t reply me all day...

Zlatko

Am 17.08.2018 um 03:17 schrieb Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>:

Am 17.08.2018 um 20:50 schrieb Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>:

> Hello sorry ive got 2 jobs today so wont be able to reply much if at all
>
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 7:28 pm, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 at 4:27 pm, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

Ben,

are you kidding me? People tell me they don’t get payment and you marked as complete.

Second: you add you pops on urle and you don’t ask me. Seriously?!

Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

Withdraw ID: 2315 you marked as complete but now you tell me you don’t have btc. How you have pay him then?! Make no sense.

Oops must of pressed complete on that one by mistake if you look at all the recent complete status you’ll see they are all paypal apart from one i paid via bank transfer which takes my bank 3-4 days to complete

All the rest is paypal and low balances

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 at 5:48 pm,

> Von: Urle Admin <admin@urle.co>
> Datum: 17. August 2018 um 20:28:25 MESZ
> An: Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>
> Betreff: Aw:⁨ Urle login⁩
>
> Hey Ben,
>
> everything’s ok? Your don’t reply me all day...
>
> Zlatko

Am 20.08.2018 um 18:37 schrieb Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>:

> I added popups on URLe.co so i can pay off the larger amounts i.e the $4000 one you just asked me to pay and all the ones which have been marked as complete have been paid by sales@myupload.cc which is from all my earnings from my site.
>
> Tell them to check for that email. I have only paid off small amounts i.e max $200, i can’t do bitcoin atm i can only do paypal.

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 at 02:25, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

Hey Ben,

It’s everything ok?
I mean before I give you all urle logins (urle admin, ftp, myphpadmin) you was reply me fast and now after I’m give you access you can’t reply me?!

Can you tell me please what’s wrong...

Since 2 days no reply!! Important for him is, he download complete urle database and all user info (Name, email....)

No matter what you say now, im done with you!!! Have fun with all my 2 years work MR. STOLEN

Few reasons why you cant trust myupload.cc owner:

First he wanna be a partner and get 50% of all profit, then he want all admin access to urle,
then tell me he payed some user on urle and marked as complete but nobody was payed (all user tell me the same! We dont get any payment).

We give him all admin access on urle and he download all complete database from urle myphpadmin and dont pay any cent to user!!

Here is my proof:

Hello, I'm the operator of myUpload.cc a very popular PPD file sharing site and have loads of experience in the web development industry.

I've seen your thread, you are looking to shutdown URLe.co, I would be interested in taking over URLe.co and can also pay off all users who still have outstanding balance.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Ben

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

Hello Ben,

We spent lot of money and time on urle project... If you wanna get urle then I’m readying sell you complete project + shrinkstar.com domain.

Regards,
Zlatko

Urle, Aug 16, 2018

I'm afraid I would only consider purchasing the project if all users are paid off before my purchase. I could offer you a reasonable offer if this is the case.

Best Regards,
Ben

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

Ben,

We don’t talking about big investment... If you can make me any ofer so i can talk with my partner today.

Urle, Aug 16, 2018

Exactly, can you please provide me of how much needs to be paid off for all members with outstanding balance and general website statistics.

Once this has been sent i can make a offer

Thank you!

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

How much money in total is outstanding for users? That’s my main question and will ultimately result in my offer

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

$5.500

Urle, Aug 16, 2018

goodluck on flippa!

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

Ok so you don’t want it... then we gonna pay all user and then get to flippa. Urle make a profit in June $13.000 so this is nice profit. I can’t give you urle for free sorry Ben

Urle, Aug 16, 2018

No, i’m not asking for it for free. That’s not how business works. I could pay 5.500 to all users straight away. What i’m saying. The site has some issues clearly. You need to understand i have been in this business for many years and have done a couple acquisitions already which have been successful and sold them on.

I would take ownership, pay off all the users but still have you as a manager. You have 50% profit and I take the other 50% profit. I can revive the site easily.

Either you want it to be successful or you want it to fail. Nobody will purchase the site on Flippa because of the following reasons:

1: Bad Reputation (clearly shown on Wjunction)
2: Owes 5.500$ to users
3: Lost traffic due to bad reputation.

You even admitted to your users on Wjunction that you are shutting down the site now you'll lose 90% off the users. Why they want to invest time and effort into a website the owner has already said he's going to shut down.

I'm offering you a chance to make a lot of money. It's up to you if you'll take it other wise you will end up wasting all the money and time you've been in to the site which is a shame.

Please don't think I'm being disrespectful to you but sometimes you've got to be blunt to put the point across.

Best Regards,
Ben

moohook, Aug 16, 2018

Ok... The idea is not bad

urle ofer paypal and btc payment in the moment.

Do you have both of this methods? If yea then let me know.

So i can make you a admin account on urle, you can login and sent payment to users from your paypal and btc account and mark it as payed on urle.

Then i can delete info on memeber dashboard (i have add info yesterday on dashboard that urle get offline on 1th sept.)

If we do this then let me 100% know so i can tell user here that site gonna stay alive.

P.S. if we do this then i would like to ofer all payment methods you have so we get more new user.

Urle, Friday at 12:38 AM

I'll also need access to the domain name and dedicated server or VPS so I can make changes. This site right now is ok but there is so much room for improvement.

1: What Ad Company are you with?

2: Will you let me make changes without getting your confirmation or approval?

Will you let me re-design the site to make it more modern and appealing to users?

number 2 is really important as I don't want to keep asking to make changes, it's really annoying to do this and can slow down the process.

Best Regards,
Ben

moohook, Friday at 12:47 AM

If you agree with the above you need to remove that you are closing the site from everywhere you have said it ASAP

moohook, Friday at 12:50 AM

I can give you login to server but not to domain on namecheap. Because all our sites and projects are there.

If you can make better design as urle have now then sure you can change design, i dont have a problem to get new design

Urle, Friday at 12:53 AM

Ok don't worry about the domain as I was only going to make speed adjustments but please send server details, website admin access, cpanel details to: benoreilly225@gmail.com

I'll start redesigning it after I've made all the changes to massively improve revenue.

You must remove the statements where you said you are closing the site ASAP

moohook, Friday at 12:58 AM

Gime a few min to check all logins for you...

Urle, Friday at 1:17 AM

Mail sent

Urle, Friday at 1:28 AM

Thank you, my username is: moohook

moohook, Friday at 1:33 AM

upgraded

Urle, Friday at 1:41 AM

Hey Ben,

when you sent payment to user, please text in subject (urle.co payment) so all user know urle team sent payment.

Urle, Friday at 1:46 AM

Let me know if you need any info, help...

Urle, Friday at 1:55 AM

This are messages on wj pm

Now coming email messages:

Urle phpmyadmin:

https://.../phpmyadmin/
login: c1...
pass: w...

Register on urle so I can upgrade you to admin.

Regards,
Zlatko

Am 17.08.2018 um 03:05 schrieb Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>:

> Please also provide FTP access.
>
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 1:28 am, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 2:14 am, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

Please be careful be changing anything in system because you see come error on withdraw site

<image1.jpeg>

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

It’s 2:17 here, im going to sleep we can discuss further tomorrow. Do you have telegram?

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 2:16 am, Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com> wrote:

No worries, sorted it

Hey Ben,

everything’s ok? Your don’t reply me all day...

Zlatko

Am 17.08.2018 um 03:17 schrieb Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>:

Am 17.08.2018 um 20:50 schrieb Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>:

> Hello sorry ive got 2 jobs today so wont be able to reply much if at all
>
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 7:28 pm, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 at 4:27 pm, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

Ben,

are you kidding me? People tell me they don’t get payment and you marked as complete.

Second: you add you pops on urle and you don’t ask me. Seriously?!

Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

Withdraw ID: 2315 you marked as complete but now you tell me you don’t have btc. How you have pay him then?! Make no sense.

Oops must of pressed complete on that one by mistake if you look at all the recent complete status you’ll see they are all paypal apart from one i paid via bank transfer which takes my bank 3-4 days to complete

All the rest is paypal and low balances

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 at 5:48 pm,

> Von: Urle Admin <admin@urle.co>
> Datum: 17. August 2018 um 20:28:25 MESZ
> An: Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>
> Betreff: Aw:⁨ Urle login⁩
>
> Hey Ben,
>
> everything’s ok? Your don’t reply me all day...
>
> Zlatko

Am 20.08.2018 um 18:37 schrieb Ben O'Reilly <benoreilly225@gmail.com>:

> I added popups on URLe.co so i can pay off the larger amounts i.e the $4000 one you just asked me to pay and all the ones which have been marked as complete have been paid by sales@myupload.cc which is from all my earnings from my site.
>
> Tell them to check for that email. I have only paid off small amounts i.e max $200, i can’t do bitcoin atm i can only do paypal.

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 at 02:25, Urle Admin <admin@urle.co> wrote:

Hey Ben,

It’s everything ok?
I mean before I give you all urle logins (urle admin, ftp, myphpadmin) you was reply me fast and now after I’m give you access you can’t reply me?!

Can you tell me please what’s wrong...

Since 2 days no reply!! Important for him is, he download complete urle database and all user info (Name, email....)

No matter what you say now, im done with you!!! Have fun with all my 2 years work MR. STOLEN
OMG! They are not paying me and they are making excuses , they took 15 dollar Please someone help These guys are not good. They marked payment Done and I still haven't got my payment.i have contacted them everywhere but they are not replying.These people are cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back