Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload works also now :)

But files Can not be downloaded ...

Error: Could not locate the file. Please contact support or try again

File is in file manager .....

Exactely, that's the problem, the file is correctly uploaded and the file size is correct but the file name and extension generated are wrong so the problem is not from the remote upload but it come from the step coming after, you have to review the code men, it's shame that you can't fixe this problem :/ !!!

Do you test your own system ????

Now download page 1 is working .... When you click on download file .... Error: Could not locate the file. Please contact support or try again

Can you pay me through BTC or Webmoney?

Requested my first payment today. Hope it will be a quick one!

Last edited by a moderator:

i don't know about it man i have requested amazon gift card 3 days and i haven't got it still. and the most important is that they are not even replying to me on facebook. there customer service is bad.

Hello, we are still waiting to retrieve our large payment from 2 of our ad networks once this has been received everyone will be paid. They have put a delay on it for some reason.

but i'm not requesting payout in paypal, i'm requesting it in amazon gift card
one of your site official said that they are not sure how to pay me through amazon gift card.
is it solved? Please don't make sad,i trusted your site but now...

Hello, yes as soon as Paypal unterminates our Paypal account we will pay everyone who is owed
one of your site official said that they are not sure how to pay me through amazon gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:

Our Paypal is used to purchase the Amazon Gift cards, I can assure you once our account is no longer limited you'll be paid

I must note our Primary Payout option is Paypal but others can be arranged such as WU, Bank Transfer, Payza or BTC

Would it be possible to send that amount through BTC, Webmoney or LTC?
At least, according to what you said, BTC should be possible...

Last edited:
Ok, looks like Paypal is not going to unlimit our Paypal, do you have skrill? Going to make Skrill main payment until we have made a new Paypal account and added funds
If you have made skill payment account then I'm waiting desperately for my payment it's been over 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back