Status
Not open for further replies.
File hosting don't work. Upload one file. Download: "Error: Could not locate the file. Please contact support or try again".

Hello, we just tested the uploading and all seems to be working fine.

I'm having the same
unable to download file

Unable to download or upload file? We have checked all our servers and they are all running / working fine.

Please let me know more so we can fix this ASAP

Username -TROJAN

Upgrade pls

Thank you

Hi, your account has been upgraded. Ends 15/07/2019

Last edited by a moderator:
I uploaded a file to test the speed. and he did it well.
The problem was when I wanted to download "Error: Could not locate the file. Please contact support or try again."

nice, but can u add webmoney or bitcoin payment? paypal suck

Hi, we already provide webmoney and bitcoin payments, please double check the rewards page so you can see which payment options we provide!

Best Regards,
myUpload.cc

Thanks ...

Only every month payout , i don't trust .... you have very high PPD earnings nobody this day's can pay so high rates ..

thats why i don't trust it

Hello, we are currently paying on payment request and minimum payout has been updated to $1 for month of august, it will then go up to $5

Updated, PPD Table has been updated due to partner breakthrough. Get $60 per 1000 downloads

Last edited:
Remote upload removed ????????????????????

Yes remote upload has been removed as MOST file sharing sites are disabling the ability for remote upload to work with their site. Which makes sense because ultimately it'll stop the user from transferring to another site and they'll keep ad revenue. I can enable it again but we'll just keep getting complaints about it not working on other sites which is completely out of our control.

Best Regards,
myUpload

$60.00 or 80 ?

Sorry that's my mistake, always go by the 'Make Money' page. Which is $60

Best Regards

Due to our hosting being suspended because of too many DMCA Complaints we have changed host, you may experience some issues when viewing the site. We are fixing them the issues rn!

lol , tel me a host that don't have remote upload please ?

I use katfile , mexashare , hitfile , turbobit , file.al , oboom , filejoker ( all here also on WJ )

And the all have remote upload and FTP ... Only you not

lol , tel me a host that don't have remote upload please ?

I use katfile , mexashare , hitfile , turbobit , file.al , oboom , filejoker ( all here also on WJ )

And the all have remote upload and FTP ... Only you not

Lol, i don't understand, he think we are amateurs or what to give as such an argument -_- !! he's the only one having this problem he's talking about so don't blame as and go find a solution because all filehosts have the remote upload option and it's working fine, that reason you gave make sense only to you !! it's 2 years now that i'm using remote upload and you're the only one giving as such a jock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back