Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
Payment status shows paid but nothing received as Amazon Gift Voucher!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Still nothing. Contacted support but no response!!!! This has happened first time in five years.

They got it fixed finally. Thanks

Last edited:
WTF?
ordered 20$ on 16 December still not paid. If host can't pat 20$ for almost one month than close the affiliate program, will speak with admins of big forums to stop approving hosts like this.
:smile: Sir, I am going to request payment today and I know that I will wait 2 months because it says on the My Account "All paid till 2020-12-06". So it is about a 2 month wait.

:smile: Sir, I am going to request payment today and I know that I will wait 2 months because it says on the My Account "All paid till 2020-12-06". So it is about a 2 month wait.
And by the way, admins of big forums are not going to change. They approve this host because of longevity of the host and the images. The admins don't like blank posts that they have to spend a lot of time removing. Reliability is their priority, not us getting $20 quicker.

We'll get the $20 when we get it, it's not life changing.

Last edited:
Why not complain about them to forum admins as they are not paying on time.
Firstly you earn in cents and when you accumulate those cents to 20$ than they take so much of time to pay..

9d80352889c99f1108a5842351431cac.png

b0abd0a808296609bfe289b35bc11685.png

a313aa80ee0aaf36d07bf79d432ba9e2.png

?

Don't worry, you will get it. We marked paid users but forgot to process the payment. Amazon payments.

All bitcoin payments were sent on 16th, it's still pending on bitcoin network.

Never have there been a delay this long for payment .is everything ok

Finally got paid. ty IMAGE TWIST

Last edited:
Back