Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
what about that webcam of imagetwist? maybe that is one of the reason for low profit... also they don't count traffick from urlgallerys anymore
Post automatically merged:

Imagetwist is now allowed on forum.phun.org

Main website is not allowed but we have created a special whitelable website- https://phun.imagetwist.com

This is a seperate website and users will need to register again on this website to post on phun. Only urls from phun.imagetwist.com is allowed on that forum and it has different rates than main website. Managed by us but rules are decided by phun staff.

Anyone posting urls from main imagetwist.com will loose his phun and imagetwist account as well. It's totally seperate website so earning over there will be different and needs to be requested seperately.

Post below if you have any questions and I'll answer them. Do not post if you don't understand what I wrote above or else you will end up loosing imagetwist account and earning. It took us hardwork to reach this mutual cooperation so we will not jeopardize imagetwist's interested just because someone wants to make money.
hello i want to change my payment options and i have problems with my old e-mail... support is very slow these days and this live chat to.... what to do?

Last edited:
Upload error ?

No links after upload : <HTML> <HEAD><Title>File Not Found</Title></HEAD> <BODY style="e;background:#eee;font:15px Arial;"e;> <Center> <h2>File Not Found</h2>

Sorry I did not got notification of any post here, we did not change any rates, rates are still same.

We by default do not pay for AdBlock views, but from last 5-7 months, we were paying as that mod was not working as Adblock patched it. We recently fixed it finally.

To verify this, u can see your a few months older stats and see a sudden spike in earning/views from a specific date. Ofc no one wants to contact us back then and complaint that why did earnings increase suddenly. But they like to complaint when we stop this earning and make it normal.

This is the normal earnings and we can't pay any more for Adblock visitors as we don't get paid for them.

Regards

Hello, I have problems with statistics, increase the number of visits and they pay me the same, and I have been with you for years, mmm honestly I never communicated since I was always satisfied but now this is too much, although I know that VIEWS and IF YOU VISIT them, I think there is a problem, I would like you to help me.

Hello, I have problems with statistics, increase the number of visits and they pay me the same, and I have been with you for years, mmm honestly I never communicated since I was always satisfied but now this is too much, although I know that VIEWS and IF YOU VISIT them, I think there is a problem, I would like you to help me.
they stopped counting from urlgalleries my statistics are fine but i earn less after that

If you win money too much they drop the counts

They keep saying an excuse not to pay

If you see your counts drop, open another membership and you will see the difference

WTF?
ordered 20$ on 16 December still not paid. If host can't pat 20$ for almost one month than close the affiliate program, will speak with admins of big forums to stop approving hosts like this.

Back