Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
Imagetwist is now allowed on forum.phun.org

Main website is not allowed but we have created a special whitelable website- https://phun.imagetwist.com

This is a seperate website and users will need to register again on this website to post on phun. Only urls from phun.imagetwist.com is allowed on that forum and it has different rates than main website. Managed by us but rules are decided by phun staff.

Anyone posting urls from main imagetwist.com will loose his phun and imagetwist account as well. It's totally seperate website so earning over there will be different and needs to be requested seperately.

Post below if you have any questions and I'll answer them. Do not post if you don't understand what I wrote above or else you will end up loosing imagetwist account and earning. It took us hardwork to reach this mutual cooperation so we will not jeopardize imagetwist's interested just because someone wants to make money.

Imagetwist is now allowed on forum.phun.org

Main website is not allowed but we have created a special whitelable website- https://phun.imagetwist.com

This is a seperate website and users will need to register again on this website to post on phun. Only urls from phun.imagetwist.com is allowed on that forum and it has different rates than main website. Managed by us but rules are decided by phun staff.

Anyone posting urls from main imagetwist.com will loose his phun and imagetwist account as well. It's totally seperate website so earning over there will be different and needs to be requested seperately.

Post below if you have any questions and I'll answer them. Do not post if you don't understand what I wrote above or else you will end up loosing imagetwist account and earning. It took us hardwork to reach this mutual cooperation so we will not jeopardize imagetwist's interested just because someone wants to make money.

problem resolved

Is there a way to contact the imagetwist administrator? Since skype and email do not answer I have 2 days writing to them and nothing.

And another question, any of you had problems with payment by paypal these days? Since in my payments it says that they already paid me but I have not received the money yet, has this happened to someone?

What email you used for contacting us ? We usually respond quick, i don't check this thread much but i got the notification while i was online so i am posting here.

Fastest way to contact us is via live chat on website, its online most of the time.

About your issue, send me your username and payment amount or request data and i'll check this out for you.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Okay i think i might have found your issue, i see 1 payment got failed. Will send it from another account.

Thanks for quick response i send you a private message with my data

What email you used for contacting us ? We usually respond quick, i don't check this thread much but i got the notification while i was online so i am posting here.

Fastest way to contact us is via live chat on website, its online most of the time.

About your issue, send me your username and payment amount or request data and i'll check this out for you.

Thanks

Okay i think i might have found your issue, i see 1 payment got failed. Will send it from another account.
I receive the payment thanks a lot friend

Back