Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
Is is worth it to work with this image host?
How long images remain in host? Or deleted after 30 days if noone click them?
They are the most stable, I have been with them for years and everything is fine, Now last if I am delayed a month of 1 month and do not pay yet

date
2021-05-02

Status on-hold

I already answered the mail but they do not answer waiting for payment for bitcoin

Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.
Are you using any script for imagetwist ?

I already wrote to support and they don't answer
support@imagetwist.com

It will be two months and the payment does not appear,

any better alternative to upload photos? and pay without delay?
?
2021-06-01 19:29:0351.98PAID
imgtwist pay for me for years.. this is my last payment and before this time, everyone who has a request must be paid. what is your payment method?
and
You can use imgsen they pay in 6 7 days. but every host has delay time to time.

?
imgtwist pay for me for years.. this is my last payment and before this time, everyone who has a request must be paid. what is your payment method?
and
May I know how many views you had to earn 52$ thanks

?
and

I was requesting the payments by webmoney now the last payment of $ 52.09 I requested them by bitcoin

looks like you have a problem because like i said they paid all request before my request time. maybe wallet adress is wrong or something, i don't know.

I did not put my payment address wrong, but it is strange that they no longer respond to support, I sent them an email and there is no response

It-Support Last seen​

May 19, 2021

apparently imagetwist is abandoned

I wish
Payments get faster, they almost take a month now
Post automatically merged:

Took almost a month, but got paid none the less, thanks Twist

Last edited:
It has been over a month and the payment is still in waiting.It is happening first time in 11 years that I am using twist. Is it the end....... did anyone receive payment in last 10 days

It has been over a month and the payment is still in waiting.It is happening first time in 11 years that I am using twist. Is it the end....... did anyone receive payment in last 10 days

Paid all request before 31.07 it's clearly shown when they last paid and your position. this is for me. they pay eventually.

Your position in List13*
DateAll paid till 2021-07-31

i received bitcoin payment 2 days ago,but i had to wait almost 2 weeks (it was stuck in pending list)

Back