IcerBox Discussion thread

256 comments
Their pricing model is based on extracting as much money as they possibly can from a customer for every subscription. The lifecycle of these hosts is very short, so the agenda is to price high while offering very little value, and eventually ditching and creating a new site (effectively making existing memberships useless).

This will continue year on year because the users of Avaxhome are hostages to their whims.

Also, the prices you see are not what you pay. For the 90 month subscription, for example, you will pay $50 (because $10 is added on top as 'fees').
Avaxhome will continu with icerbox coz when a visitor wants to use icerbox, this visitor click on the link inside each Top avaxhome page with those words "we work with icerbox, click here to susbcribe"
if you really want to see avaxhome to change his mind, just subsribe an icerbox account on clicking a icerbox link of poster of your choice, then the money will go to the real supporter of the video,ebook,mag,gfx.... and not in avaxhome pocket which wins $ in doing nothing.
then this is why the users of Avaxhome are hostages, coz this posters have to post more and more coz all visitors don't take an account from their posts on clicking their links and subscribe a premium inside this link.
i think avaxhome win 80% of each account in doing nothing, and the rest is give to the posters which posts more an more to have one change to see a vistor in clicking their link before clicking the advert link about "we work with icerbox, click here to susbcribe" coz WE is Avaxhome staff only and not the Posters.

then if you want to change the mind of Avaxhome about Icerbox, just don't give the icerbox premium $ to avaxhome but to the posters.

there is other examples in past when avaxhome try to force all visitors to click their advert links about subscription in filehosting like keep2share. they use the same tip but only on the main page and after 1 or 2 month, avaxhome don't support keep2share anymore coz they don't win enough $.
Today, the Icebox advert is in all pages, at the top, and Visitors are so angry, and so stupid to think that when they finally wants to buy an premium, they only click the more simple way by clicking the avaxhome advert about icerbox a,d finally Avaxhome win all !!

some posters done 1000 downloads a day and don't win nothing but there are sales count on the side of avaxhome, with their adverts inserted on the links you have download and buy an account!
just think : 1000 downloads mean 800 real downlads(coz there is errors & retry too) and 100 different downloader with premium, then 10% of new accounts inside. 10 new premium with the basic premium program. 6.80x10 = 68$ for Avaxome for only one stolen poster.

and remember that when avaxhome have catch a premium user with their advert, Avaxhome win the jackpot coz the rebills are count to his side too.

Last edited:
Icerbox

Please, I want to know how to download links of files from icerbox freely. Thank you

Last edited:
This thing is Nitroflare's project in cooperation with Avax.

I don't understand why people use icercrap. It is shitty, extremely low quality (browser compatibility problems, back to the Nineties?), and it is much more expensive and restrictive than alternatives. Just for reference, these are e-books sites where one can download most (in my case all) e-books from avax (and not only e-books):

- mirknig.su/
- freebookspot.es/
- sanet.cd/
- wbet90.net/
- bookzz.org/
- en.bookfi.net/
- libgen.io/

Avax has no exclusive content (for me at least), so there is no reason to support these bastards. Fortunately, many people gradually move from nitroshit (in my case, to uploaded.net). It is really nice that it is not necessary to have limitations of nitroshit (25Gb/day + no saved bw). For example, uploaded.net is cheaper, gives 30Gb/day + up to 500 Gb unused bw. In addition, when you extend your premium, it gives 100Gb bonus. Just compare it with nitroshit and icercrap. If we all stop to pay them, they will be out of business.

This thing is Nitroflare's project in cooperation with Avax.

I don't understand why people use icercrap. It is shitty, extremely low quality (browser compatibility problems, back to the Nineties?), and it is much more expensive and restrictive than alternatives. Just for reference, these are e-books sites where one can download most (in my case all) e-books from avax (and not only e-books):

- mirknig.su/
- freebookspot.es/
- sanet.cd/
- wbet90.net/
- bookzz.org/
- en.bookfi.net/
- libgen.io/

Avax has no exclusive content (for me at least), so there is no reason to support these bastards. Fortunately, many people gradually move from nitroshit (in my case, to uploaded.net). It is really nice that it is not necessary to have limitations of nitroshit (25Gb/day + no saved bw). For example, uploaded.net is cheaper, gives 30Gb/day + up to 500 Gb unused bw. In addition, when you extend your premium, it gives 100Gb bonus. Just compare it with nitroshit and icercrap. If we all stop to pay them, they will be out of business.

Nitroflare was running out of idiots to lure in and rob, which is why Icerbox was made. Watch as Icerbox gets saturated with the same idiots, and a new one pops up in 2018. This will keep on going indefinitely until either:
- Avax dies (assuming the fools become smarter) OR
- People become smart enough to not fall for the repeated scam year in and year out

Back