IcerBox Discussion thread

256 comments
Icerbox dont have option for free downloads ????

i want to buy an icerbox premium any one have icerbox file kindly PM me
who pm me first i will buy 1 month premium from his file thanks

Last edited:
Umm .... are you pulling someone's leg?

screenshot_104.png

Last edited:
i want to buy an icerbox premium any one have icerbox file kindly PM me
who pm me first i will buy 1 month premium from his file thanks
And he bought the premium with my file's Url but i didn't got profit from sale and when i contacted support, this is what they said.

67f2b3457a.jpg

Even i provided them payment snapshot which Mr.leg gave me but they are not agreed to pay me profit from it. Seems eating sales completely is regular for them.

Last edited:
icerbox strange pricing model? (for downloaders)

I dont really comprehend icerbox's pricing model. usually the more you pay the more value you get but with icerbox it doesnt seem that way.
eg

1Tb total download accross 30days = $17 (best option!-2TB would be $34).
2Tb total bandwidth across 90 days $40 (more expensive)

When you put this up against nitroflare where it was
3Tb over 120days for £30
there does seem to be a strange price hike and the monthly is best value with icerbox???

I like avaxhome for the video courses and trainings etc Does anyone know of another site indexer that shows these types of downloads and maybe doesnt use either nitroflare or icerbox?
thnx

Their pricing model is based on extracting as much money as they possibly can from a customer for every subscription. The lifecycle of these hosts is very short, so the agenda is to price high while offering very little value, and eventually ditching and creating a new site (effectively making existing memberships useless).

This will continue year on year because the users of Avaxhome are hostages to their whims.

Also, the prices you see are not what you pay. For the 90 month subscription, for example, you will pay $50 (because $10 is added on top as 'fees').

Back