IcerBox Discussion thread

256 comments
how many books? searched on other sites before? send me PM and we will see ;)

Can someone PM me on how to download from Icerbox for free?
afaik this is not possible. You cannot download from icerbox as free user.

Ok.

Is there still no way to download from icerbox for free yet?
I found an audiobook on avxhome that I can't find anywhere else and I can't download it :(

I'm in the same boat - one audiobook that I can't find anywhere else :(

Last edited:
I would also appreciate a PM regarding free downloads via Icerbox, or any alternative methods to access avxhome material, especially the magazines section.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could share the info through a PM as well.

Thanks

Sorry, not a single person answered my PM; I suppose no one reads this thread anymore.

Yeah, I see that...disappointing. Any ideas how to obtain iceboxer material for free? Any other forums you know of that are following this more closely? I am frustrated...really enjoyed the news papers...was a great way to try to stay informed.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could share the info through a PM as well.

Thanks

Sorry, not a single person answered my PM; I suppose no one reads this thread anymore.

Yeah, I see that...disappointing. Any ideas how to obtain iceboxer material for free? Any other forums you know of that are following this more closely? I am frustrated...really enjoyed the news papers...was a great way to try to stay informed.

pm me

pm me

I am a probationary member, and not able to PM people until I submit four posts, and did not want to gratuitously post to fulfill the fourth post as some forums frown on that type of thing. Are you able to PM me? After this post (4th), I will attempt to PM you.

Thanks for your time

Last edited:

Thanks

pm me

pm me

I am a probationary member, and not able to PM people until I submit four posts, and did not want to gratuitously post to fulfill the fourth post as some forums frown on that type of thing. Are you able to PM me? After this post (4th), I will attempt to PM you.

Thanks for your time

Yes, spamming is in bad taste.

I have no issue with IcerBox premium, but I do have a problem actually accessing Avax which my ISP has blocked. I tried an anonymous proxy (unblock access - Proxy of All Websites), but that only kind of worked (only the first 1 or 2 links and after that I was directed elsewhere). Can anyone help? Many thanks.

Back