IcerBox Discussion thread

256 comments
Seeking alternative to icerbox problem on avxhome as well

Hello,

Please forgive me if I am not using the correct protocol...I am new to this forum. I am desperate to be able to access the periodicals again on avxhome.se as I am way too poor and saw that I someone is willing to PM for solutions.

I would very much appreciate any guidance.

If I am not using the message box correctly, or have directed it to the wrong person, can someone also let me know?

Thanks a lot!

I stayed happy with avax for years. Is it true that some content from avax is posted elsewhere? And what about the premium accounts? I'd appreciate if someone could share info through PM. Thanks!

Hey men, i wanted to download a file from icerbox and i can't afford to buy a premium, can someone help me with this?

The best site of download of magazines and books that I rely on for almost 3 years is : telecharger-magazine [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][ telecharger-magazine.com ][/FONT]

Have fun friends :snog:

Last edited:
Hey Gozmit,

I noticed you were able to PM a number of people with the solution/alternative to the icerbox limitation on avxhome. Would you be able to PM me? Does anybody else know a good source for free newspapers/periodicals? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

I stayed happy with avax for years. Is it true that some content from avax is posted elsewhere? And what about the premium accounts? I'd appreciate if someone could share info through PM. Thanks!

I would greatly appreciate if someone could share the info through a PM as well.

Thanks

Last edited:
can someone explain me why a site like avax which was good with nitroflare at some point changes to icerbox/same nitroflare owner.. what about their users that bought a nitro account?!

Hi again,
had contact with the icerbox support. They are not offering a volume instead of a 30-days plan - not even under the counter -and said there might be new offers soon.
Until then: has anybody found a way to get some volume like 1GB through a 3rd party?

I have a very good feeling that this system will not work out for Avax and its uploaders, and hopefully they'll be back to allowing free downloads.

I wish i could get all these books direct from the source instead of having to download through Avax. Probably on some IRC or Usenet channel....

Just read that ZEVERA now includes icerbox. Has anybody tried downloading from icerbox that way? I would love to download every now and then but not for a monthly fee and they offer volume fees as well.

ZEVERA supports icerbox in "Testing Mode" with 1024 GB traffic...
I was able to download from icerbox via ZEVERA: 2-3 small files, yesterday I had traffic limit, but today I was able to download.

Maybe I could help with some (smaller) files, that you want to download from icerbox, I could mirror them to shareonline

Is there still no way to download from icerbox for free yet?
I found an audiobook on avxhome that I can't find anywhere else and I can't download it :(

Back