IcerBox Discussion thread

256 comments
170111032103726660.jpg
what browser do you use?
it correctly works with Chrome only.

Last edited:
hey men, i wanted to download a file from icerbox and i can't afford to buy a premium, can someone help me with this?
My Pleasure, i can't reply you back as your inbox is full.

Hi, mate! I can't now download too from avax for free like I used to and premium is expensive. I'd be grateful if you could help.
I can help with 1 or 2 files or provide an alternative to avaxhome.

IcerBox trouble

It looks like I'm not the only one having these problems... I would very much appreciate help on how to download from this site without a premium account.

It looks like I'm not the only one having these problems... I would very much appreciate help on how to download from this site without a premium account.
....also kind of desperate about the iceerbox nightmare on avax;

Could you also send me a PM ?
Hello gozmit,do you provide an alternative to avaxhome?

Thank you
Please, I've the same with AVAX and Icerbox. Could you send me PM?

Popular alternatives to Avaxhome are

eBookBB | Download free fresh ebooks everyday! [ebookbb.com]

Free eBooks Download - ebook3000.com [ebook3000.com]

FreeBookSpot | Download e-books for free [freebookspot.es]

This and Nitroflare both from same owner.
Later i am sure jonnie will be promoting.

and why hidden affiliate and how to get details about pps and all.

This and Nitroflare both from same owner.
Later i am sure jonnie will be promoting.

and why hidden affiliate and how to get details about pps and all.
Only PPS, 40% from every sale. I think they are giving affiliate to only avax uploaders atm. Free download is not possible so i don't think most uploaders will use this host, even forums will not allow this host until free download is made possible.

Hello, i want to download a file from icerbox. Is there any way to download free? can someone help me?
PM me your link, i will put it up on zippyshare. JUST FOR ONE TIME.

Last edited:
and why not to buy a Icerbox premium account?
is it so Awful ?! i don't think so.
just see others sites Which offers only one link choice of a fake stupid link in a newsgroup, only after buying a account in a Usenet Provider, and using a Usenet program to finally find a nzb about a file who don't exist !!! WTF !
icebox is simply a Filehoster, like any other Premium filehoster(Yes, there is many Filehosters with only Premium choice & no Free download). Seriously i really don't know what is the prob ???

Last edited:
Back