IcerBox Discussion thread

256 comments
I am a follower of Avax and I want to know how to download links of files from icerbox freely, without premium membership?

I am a student and I would be happy to get the answer.

hey men, i wanted to download a file from icerbox and i can't afford to buy a premium, can someone help me with this?

Hi, mate! I can't now download too from avax for free like I used to and premium is expensive. I'd be grateful if you could help.

It looks like I'm not the only one having these problems... I would very much appreciate help on how to download from this site without a premium account.

Hello, i want to download a file from icerbox. Is there any way to download free? can someone help me?

I would like to know how to down fr_eely from icerbox as well please .

Find everything you need on this site:
Code:
https://softarchive.la/

Last edited:
I just discovered today the change in Avax, I'm more than a bit disapointed, how can I dl freely on Icerbox ?
Are there already premium link generators ? I came here searching for that...
Anyway I guess it wont last like this, or Avax will loose a big part of his visitors dont you think ?
So Gozmit thank you in advance !!!

Just read that ZEVERA now includes icerbox. Has anybody tried downloading from icerbox that way? I would love to download every now and then but not for a monthly fee and they offer volume fees as well.

Just read that ZEVERA now includes icerbox. Has anybody tried downloading from icerbox that way? I would love to download every now and then but not for a monthly fee and they offer volume fees as well.

While searching for another way to download: some of the stuff from avax is to be found in thePARADOX.com
unfortunately not the audio book I was searching for ....

Last edited:
hey men, i wanted to download a file from icerbox and i can't afford to buy a premium, can someone help me with this?

Hi, mate! I can't now download too from avax for free like I used to and premium is expensive. I'd be grateful if you could help.

It looks like I'm not the only one having these problems... I would very much appreciate help on how to download from this site without a premium account.

Hello, i want to download a file from icerbox. Is there any way to download free? can someone help me?

Code:

SEND US invites to post in softarchive :p

So for testing I created an account on zevera, they offer a couple of MB for exploring. Icerbox has a status there corresponding to not available.

Code:

ditto

Hello,

I want to download one or two files from Avaxhome, but I cannot afford a premium account on Icerbox,
and I could not find any alternative regarding the files I needed.

Could anyone please send a PM for an alternative? Thanks a lot!

this is not how it work. I post ebooks there, i will see if i can allow you to post on my blog there.

b624ab637d.jpg

Last edited:
Could you please send me a PM as well? Please

Could you please send me a PM as well? Thank you.

Its unfortunate to know this. I cant think of affording a premium subscription now, and I would be happy if I get ebooks uploaded in avax.

Can anyone help me by sharing some info, if they are aware of contents in avax being posted in other websites with different file hosts...
Sent you a PM.

Back