IcerBox Discussion thread

256 comments
Today my account IcerBox has been blocked while I login tells me

"Your account is banned. Reason: System Abuse"

Your account is banned. Contact us at support@icerbox.com
if you think you have been banned for no reason.

I tried to ask for information, I'll let you know what they're up to
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Immagine_2.jpg

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]The ban is an excuse for paying me 2 months ago paying for three months. Can be mailed back with mail. Yesterday I created another account and bought a month. I also banned that. I fall as though ??? You imposed it on avxhm ??? Since I unload newspapers ??? Be careful about using this Host ... if it does with everyone, it will take a short time[/FONT]
The ban is an excuse for paying me 2 months ago paying for three months. Can be mailed back with mail. Yesterday I created another account and bought a month. I also banned that. I fall as though ??? Have you imposed it ??? Viewed geh I unload newspapers ??? Be careful about using this Host ... if it does with everyone, it will take a short time

Immagine_2.jpg

The ban is an excuse for paying me 2 months ago paying for three months. Can be mailed back with mail. Yesterday I created another account and bought a month. I also banned that. I fall as though ??? You imposed it on avxhm ??? Since I unload newspapers ??? Be careful about using this Host ... if it does with everyone, it will take a short time
The ban is an excuse for paying me 2 months ago paying for three months. Can be mailed back with mail. Yesterday I created another account and bought a month. I also banned that. I fall as though ??? Have you imposed it ??? Viewed geh I unload newspapers ??? Be careful about using this Host ... if it does with everyone, it will take a short time

Last edited:
Hello.
Icerbox banned two my accounts: old (4 months old) and new one (registered today).

message says: "Your account is banned. Reason: System Abuse"

And support accused me i've made chargebacks or used stolen CC :(

i consider icerbox as a scam service now...

Last edited:
Hello.
Icerbox banned two my accounts: old (4 months old) and new one (registered today).

Check out the discharges. If you download a lot of magazines you are a superior and banned because you bring avax material to other forums and users do not have more icerbox subscriptions but download from you

Hello.

Check out the discharges. If you download a lot of magazines you are a superior and banned because you bring avax material to other forums and users do not have more icerbox subscriptions but download from you
That is the reason why they moved to icerbox.

Icerbox Is Very Good Till Now With All Avaxhome Authors !
We Got Daily Sales With Good Numbers !
i dont know if they accept authors out of Avax But If Yes You Must Try It Guys As It Is Honest in Counting Sales Till Now
Best Regards

Icerbox Is Very Good Till Now With All Avaxhome Authors !
We Got Daily Sales With Good Numbers !
i dont know if they accept authors out of Avax But If Yes You Must Try It Guys As It Is Honest in Counting Sales Till Now
Best Regards

I said the ice bank profiles to the tops downloading a lot from avax because it does not want the material to be shared in other forums because they want the exclusive ... and you say it is a very good host ???? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Icerbox scam. They banned my pre account because they see many of downloads from my account.

This is my email to icerbox, and they don't reply:

ow, suspected and banned my account?where your Rules about it?
I buy account for download, and all people too. icerbox limit 50GB/day, and I can download 0-50GB, 1 download or 100000 download If I want.
More, I use server, and not only on server, there have other people use it, any maybe they are using icerbox.
You can't ban any account If you want. All must follow the Rules.
Limit 50GB/day => I can download to 50GB. I can download 50 GB file size or 1KB file size, 1000000 files/day.
I don't infringe Rules. No any reason you can show there for banning.
You must unbanned my accounts or refund all my money.

It Seem That You Are Leecher
Thanks God That You Are Banned From Icebox

Icerbox scam. They banned my pre account because they see many of downloads from my account.

ow, suspected and banned my account?where your Rules about it?
I buy account for download, and all people too. icerbox limit 50GB/day, and I can download 0-50GB, 1 download or 100000 download If I want.
More, I use server, and not only on server, there have other people use it, any maybe they are using icerbox.
You can't ban any account If you want. All must follow the Rules.
Limit 50GB/day => I can download to 50GB. I can download 50 GB file size or 1KB file size, 1000000 files/day.
I don't infringe Rules. No any reason you can show there for banning.
You must unbanned my accounts or refund all my money.

It Seem That You Are Leecher
Thanks God That You Are Banned From Icebox

And what if he is a leecher? He bought premium account and he can download up to daily limit. If he use account with multiple IPs simultaneously that is another thing.

Back