FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ schtooping: No because we paid on Tuesday last week. Everyone who had requested on time on Sunday/Monday morning would have gotten paid next day

@ tech: Approved for payment. It goes Pending => Approved => Payout. When you've been approved you can be sure to get your money on the same day or next.

@ namdatviet: Retry it.

I see. Mine is still pending. Why was the payout last week earlier than expected?

o.O new X-mas skin but your logo is messing the theme up.

xfx53r.png

They should make the background of the logo transparent. ;)

Fileserve just deleted every file I had that had a duplicate name.

Happened no matter whether I had posted the file or the link in question anywhere.

Also deleted every file over 1 gB.

Also deleted every file not downloaded after 60 days, even though I have 6 month premium.

Worst file host ever.

Just completely wasted my money on a six month premium.

Also they seem to have an absurdly low daily download limit of about 30 gB or so before going to 406 landing page or 400 page error.

Can't even get my stuff off their site now.

Thats not cool at all. RickyFS, any response to this?

I've had completely safe uploads get deleted more and more now as well, plus they've started deleting full folders whether links inside are posted or not(!!!!!)

NOT HAPPY FILESERVE.....

Some of us use our accounts for more than just warez....keep this in mind.

I dont think they deleted files other than its reported on copyright issues or DMCA related?
What I see is, files are not shown in the file manager, but they are all downloadable.

BTW, for ones who are worried about payouts, it is safer when you reach the 20 USD line, send it to myearnings account, then when it transferred, click the payout button. Do not wait till it go 2000 USD or something.

Ooops I spoke too soon,
most of my files were deleted....especially those that is above 2 GBs?

What happened?
Is there a sweeping here at fileserve?

Files above 2GBs was never supposed to be on your account anyway.

It has been written 20 times in this thread that files above 2GBs was slated for deletion, at some point.

Only files above 2.1GB got swept away. Time to clear that out. We haven't removed Communism's 1 gb file or whatever he claims. If it was removed it was:
1. due to DMCA
2. expiry of files in case he wasn't a Premium.
3. His files were above 2.1GB

Also they seem to have an absurdly low daily download limit of about 30 gB or so before going to 406 landing page or 400 page error.
???

@ bitis: Refresh and you'll see the image that says "Approved".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back