FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in which section of the site can the file with the highest no. of downloads be seen? i can' find it.

i think there really some things wrong here. :(

Used to be the Dashboard.

^ used to be? can't find it there. :'(

i believe the stats are really frozen for me at the moment. :(

Edit: @ALL: Does the storage counter work fine for you guys?

I can't find it either. By the way, it's nice the christmas template :)

@Ricky Could it not be that freezing the storage affected the download counts? I think the downloads for the uploads I did since you froze the storage are barely being counted. It's really unusual for me to get very low downloads as i have a lot of files publicized on the net.

Since the last seven hours I only got precisely 122 downloads from the thousands of files I made available publicly on the Internet about 10 hours ago. This is very uncommon. (My theory:) For others, may be they haven't noticed it yet since their files were older and were present in their accounts before the freezing of the storage counter.

^ Yes. This is very strange. I publicized 2,500+ of files about 10 hours ago which should have already generated me at least a thousand downloads within this time frame.

Earnings counting problem

Hello,
I think I have really serious problem, I noticed that downloads in my files doesn't match with my statistics report, It is now 3 days passed when I noticed it. I counted mannually all my downloads in my files, and the number was 168, but in statistics report, total downloads are only 87... So I'm missing half of my downloads :| My fileserve account name: nosounder
I hope you'll help me :))

Hello,
I think I have really serious problem, I noticed that downloads in my files doesn't match with my statistics report, It is now 3 days passed when I noticed it. I counted mannually all my downloads in my files, and the number was 168, but in statistics report, total downloads are only 87... So I'm missing half of my downloads :| My fileserve account name: nosounder
I hope you'll help me :))

the count of downloads in the file manager includes every single download made whether it be by a free user, a premium user or someone excluded from the A-D country groups and no matter how many times a file is downloaded it is counted. the one from the stats report is the filtered one, which is the legit number you are entitled to as an affiliate.

now, the problem i am facing is what everyone should be bothered about.

So, maybe you can say me about how to get more affiliated downloads? I think I'm doing something wrong? :unsure: When downloads becoming non-affiliated? :blink:
And what means this?
Fileserve rules:
We count every successfully completed download. For anonymous and free users that download from Fileserve, we count one unique file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that an anonymous or a free user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for two qualified downloads.
For premium users that download from FileServe, we count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that a premium user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for one qualified downloads.
It means that premium user downloads 2 files from mine account, and I'll get $ for only one?

So, maybe you can say me about how to get more affiliated downloads? I think I'm doing something wrong? :unsure: When downloads becoming non-affiliated? :blink:
And what means this?
Fileserve rules:

It means that premium user downloads 2 files from mine account, and I'll get $ for only one?

Yes, but there's the same rule in almost all filehosts

Damn... <_<
And it is no matter IF I am premium user or not?

I think it sounds like it is better to post just some files and try to get more views? Than uploading a lot of files but just in not much forums or DDL sites...

I uploaded files over FTP and it now has over 20 copies out of nowhere...afraid the copies will get deleted including one that I posted as my links :(

Hi Ricky
I didnt mean that you want to delete my files :)
I know FileServe Big Company ... Since my account Clean .. Everything is OK

I mean maybe it is problem in my file manager ... that is what I meant Ricky

FileServe is the best with the Best support team like you

Now Ricky my files deleted again .... and no message reach my Email to tell me that my files deleted ,,,,

I tried to delete one File ,,, and I recieved message to inform me that file deleted

did you got me please :)

I Like FileServe and Can not say anything bad about it .... It is better and better than HotFile

I just want to know what the exact problem

look please at this picture from my account

[SLIDE]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/359/fileservev.png[/SLIDE]

all files ( around 24 files ) deleted .... if someone want to delete my files he wi
regards ll delete all files ... not keep 5 files ,,,,

look please at storage speed it is ( N ) while I have more that 3 GB

REGARDS :)

you don't know that your files will be deleted if someone reported it? Take a look on "DMCA" tab, I see 83 files were deleted there.

wtf fileserver shows money sent to my acc. but i dont get any payment from fileserve.
plz check my acc, i dont get any payment on my alertpay acc.

my user name is nakizaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back