FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ natal: No. And they shouldn't have been there in the first place so we have every right to remove them. We will be doing this in the future as well.

weird. i am getting significantly lower download count right now and my storage displays a wrong figure. when i upload new files, my space usage doesn't get any bigger. when i delete files it lessens. i guess it will come to a point when my storage in gb will reach a negative no.

in which section of the site can the file with the highest no. of downloads be seen? i can' find it.

i think there really some things wrong here. :(

^ used to be? can't find it there. :'(

i believe the stats are really frozen for me at the moment. :(

Edit: @ALL: Does the storage counter work fine for you guys?

Ricky
you told me before my files deleted cause my account hacked
BUT
that is not right
my account doesn't hacked after I changed all my password
I asked you to check if foreign IP has access to my account and delete
but you ignored me
the files deleted due to problem in FileServe .... you should told me that and try to help
not just tell My account hacked again ... i can make sure for that

anyway thanks ,,, just want you to know that after my all files are gone

What problems with us? We haven't deleted any files but the files above 2.1 GB and the other reasons given (DMCA & expired). Why would we target your account? Do you think you are in the special league or something? There's no reason for why we would look into your account or even look at it for that matter and wipe it clean.

We don't have the resources to have someone check your account for foreign IPs. Got plenty to look at.

@ all: We've frozen the storage counter as you may well have noticed. You can either choose to have an updated storage counter per minute or experience a slow site. I know what you'll choose, so relax until it is fixed.

Being a Premium you shouldn't even worry about your storage. What's the deal with that?

99% of the time your files will end up in the DMCA folder if they're removed by this. If not, it means someone is playing games with you or they fell into a glitch.

How come you are charge 1premium so much? hotfile says 9$, as filesonic affiliate i can get it fo 5$, and you are charging 10€ what's like 14$...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back