FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Taipan: I didn't hear back from them, but if they did resolve it I'm happy for you. This only means you'll be a long-term client of our services :)

@ ghost21: What's your username? You copied the password right?

yes , i even tried to connect manually from total commander step by step , tried with filezilla too. the account name is eminemrhianna :D

Just stoped by to say hi - a bit of problems (big time) with
FS page loading all day long today in firefox IE and Chrome too
but now everything works fine :)

Spoke too soon... Tried to FTP upload a 1.27 G file and it timed out RIGHT at the end...

Wasted about an hour or more trying to up it... Actually I've been trying to upload this file since yesterday morning... Man, this sucks

FTP works though (and can be confirmed by the amount of received files)

I don't see why it should time out at the end of the session.
You tried to upload smaller files?

Smaller files work. The thing is I have uploaded larger files before with no problems. The largest being 1.45 gs.

The file I'm having trouble with is 1.27g.

It's a movie file. I might just split it and retry.

I cant be the ONLY one having this problem! Lucky me.

I had a few problems with FTP this morning also, but it seems to be all good now.
Except for the HTTP upload (FileUploader) keeps cutting in the middle in many uploads.

Just reporting.

Ricky, i have a serious problem. it's basically my own fault, but i hope you can help me out. i requested a payout a few mins ago, accidently to my old paypal account. this paypal acc is no longer valid. i already updated my payment info on FS to the new paypal account but the payout-request is still connect with the old pp. is it possible to change it before the payout? (we must hurry :D) i'll send you my info via PM.

@ logitec: Yes.

@ mo3tez: I don't make such decisions, but should be. Don't see why not.

@ Rob: Fixed.

@ techdaemon: Wait a bit before the counter is fixed. Can't be the most important feature of the site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back