FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
transferred 4 file(s) - Total: 190.7 M byte(s) in 44.95 (4,449.09 KBps)

FXP. That's from a server in mid-EU (not NL, SE or DE) sending to a US server. I could be moving 4gb releases in minutes. PS. that was the average speed 4.4 megabytes per second.

Sometimes quicker, sometimes slower.

Hey, Will you add some eu servers ?
becouse uploading from OVH to you with less than 1 MB / s splited archive of 8 GB is a really hell :(

From Ardown's RDP (onshore) I uploaded always at 5+MBs. And that's per file ... filezilla allows 10 concurrent uploads so that's 50+MBs ... very fast.

Not as fast as for instance uploaded.to (normally 20-25MBs per file) but still very fast.

People who need FILESERVE plugin Now, can get it from RAPIDLEECHHOST.com...
As i will do give you all , after 15 days from now

People who need FILESERVE plugin Now, can get it from RAPIDLEECHHOST.com...
As i will do give you all , after 15 days from now

dont worry ..RickyFS promised me to create it by himself by monday..

Its very sad to see the situation of rapidleech now..I ve been with rapidleechhost for 2/3 weeks..i have to say it was one of the worst hosting ever..

dont why no ones suggested this b4 so here goes....i think itd be good to have hotfile like validation code system if anyone wants to change payment info or anything else

We do have people needing to validate by email when they change their info. Cannot be done by request/contact us form.

As for tP banning us - that's their decision. We have done nothing wrong but provide an honest service. If you guys help us grow beyond HF, I'm pretty sure they'll look lenient about unbanning us.

For Rapidleech plugin - We are developing it - As promised, we should have it ready very soon (hopefully).

Best regards,

Ricky

@ RickyFS, remote upload from depositfiles to fileserve is "Processing ..." for like an hour now and the file is only 30mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back